Skinny young boys bigger and THICKER?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Greekdick69, May 13, 2006.

1. Greekdick69

Greekdick69 New Member

Hi all,

Lately at some "events" where I get to see younger guys it seems like many of the young skinny studs have a longer and thicker dick. I know the effect of the dick on a smaller frame, but when looked at in detail and putting things in perspective they do have thicker and longer dicks!

I am just curious if someone has any opinion on something like "skinny guys don't wear tight clothes therefore when the grow spurt comes their dick has more room to develop. (Chubby guys might wear their clothes a little tighter, just for body reasons...I mean you style can only be to look so loose)

Anyway in my experience taller but specially skinnier guys have the biggest (read longer and thickest) dicks.

OR YOUNGER BOYS DEVELOPING MORE WITH HORMONE FED PROTEIN?

Comments?

2. FBAnder

FBAnder Member

Albums:

There was a similar thread on the issue of younger guys being bigger "these days" http://www.lpsg.org/young-and-hung/15381-boys-bigger-younger-nowadays.html

The question you pose is pretty much the same. As far as I recall, the overall consensus was that younger guys are all aliens from a planet 90,000 light years away with the power to mimic human form. They decided to take the form of young boys and give themselves enormous cocks to spite the rest of mankind, impregnate our women, and destroy humanity.

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Greekdick69: You wisely point out that the smaller frame affects the appearance of dick sizes, but lets add the ever-so-important issue of the build up of fat on the pubic bone that decreases the appearance of penis length. A general rule is an inch less for each 30-35 pounds on the male. I've know guys who were elated that their dicks were bigger after losing pounds. I'm not finding fault with your thinking that better diets have had their effects in this area, only that there are probably several catalysts working together. We might, also, consider that better hung guys are more prone to show than the below average ones, especially the younger ones. What do you think?

4. toobig?

toobig? New Member

I guess it does make a little sense. Kind of like that scientific idea that animals evolve to fit their enviroment. Why couldn't this apply to a dick growing because it has a lot of room to do so? I'm not saying that if you wear XL sized boxers that your dick will grow, but it could play some factor.

I guess I am part of this grouping...at 6'7 and 175 pounds with 8.5x7 :tongue:

5. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

This is no differnt than saying black guys are bigger, it's the same shit from a different ass. No, it isn't extra protiens. No it isn't loose fitting jeans, and yes it's just an illusion of the eye.:cool:

6. Matthew

Gold Member

No more questions, your honor.

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Kids suddenly blossom with an adult-sized penis. It naturally looks huge on them.

Then they grow around it and as adults it's less obvious.

8. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

But this was always true. Are they blossoming with bigger adult-sized penises? Can't believe it. In a couple of decades, no way Jose.

9. baseball99

baseball99 New Member

huh that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.....the idea that animals evolve to their environment is over thousands of years.....kinda the same idea as why whales are the largest mammals, well bc the weightless environment over thousands of years.....not 20 years to complete puberty......the only scientific relationship available between clothes and anything penis related is guys who wear boxers tend to have higher sperm coutns and the belief is due to a slight decrease in temperature compared to briefs.....your theory makes as much sense as someone destined to be 6'5" but only grows to be 5'6" bc their parents only bought them clothes that were too small :rolleyes:

10. snake

snake New Member

Albums:
    :mad: Hello,
    I think I agree with you on that thin skinny guys appear to be bigger. I have a friend who is 19 and 6'5" and weight about 195. We were camping a few months ago last year and we got drunk and smoked a little pot. Well, I was there in the tent and he walked in with his pants off and just in his whitite tighties. he had a big package that was hard and big as shit. I ask him what the hell was going on and he ask me if we could show each ohter our cocks. I said yes, he pulled his out first and that son of a gun must have been 9x7 and mine was about 9.5x6.7. The nigh turned out to be an explosive night twice over if you know what I mean. Take care guys and peace out!:mad: signed snake

11. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

If such a phenomenon were evolutionary there would have to be a corresponding increase in the size of the vagina.

Fuggedaboudit.

12. big_boy

big_boy New Member

Well here's my theory, guys with a larger frame have the capacity to turn fat into muscle, they are the hunter gatherers. We skinnies on the other hand stay back at the cave pleasuring the women folk.

13. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Who pleasures the men folk?

14. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

After viewing your gallery and replaying your video many times, I know very well why the women folk keep you on hand, big_boy! Damn, you're big!

15. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I know who you're betting on, Sorce.

Draft saved Draft deleted