Skinnypumper

aferguson

Just Browsing
Media
Whats up everyone. I am a skinny guy who LOVES to pump. I have a 9 inch tube that I totally PACK everytime I pump. Check out my pics and everyone let me know. I have a routine I do that I think you guys may like.

Attachments

aferguson

Just Browsing
Media
thanks, what I do is use Udder Balm. I remembered years ago I read an ad about this cream that really loosens the skin and I found it online and ordered a jar. Man, it really works guys, I can fill my 9 inch tube in like 2 mins.

aferguson

Just Browsing
Media
Yes, I think thats it. They are both basically the same. I have been pumping for about 1 year and love it! I love to watch myself get really huge. The udderbalm works for me because after i pump, my gains stay the same until the next day really, but I usually pump again before it starts to fade. Hey, do you know of any websites or vids that show really huge guys making girls stomachs rise when they are penetrated. I do that to my GF, she is 5'0 and 110 IBS!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can't help you with any websites, but xtube may be one possisbility. I like bag balm for when I pump, too---the lanolin does soften the skin, and the medicated ingrediants do seem to promote any abrasions of other minor skin irritations as well. You obviously started with a fair amount already, and your penis happens to be one of those that responds very well to the pump. Congrats!:biggrin1: