Skinnythick Returns!

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he's back on dudesnude as stephanbee and looks better than ever
yeah he is a very sexy guy, have lusted after him since his very early vids appeared on the web ,

his twitter is: @stephanjbee along with that handsome face, and sexy bod, he's thoughtful, politically engaged with a social conscience, and has a dog. I couldn't build a better bf from scratch if i tried.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But I also miss that skinny and naughty boy wanking his third leg in front of the webcam.

I know what you mean, i've been perving on his internet presence since he first appeared, i love his look, he's a very beautiful man.
according to his IG he's a certified personal trainer in london now, hence the fit AF bod.

he was a lovely skinny lad, and he's grown up into an incredibly sexy adult indeed. seems well sorted, smart , funny, with a warm soul as well. he's lucky i don't live in london with an ample supply of rope, haha.

Reactions: Brensta

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know what you mean, i've been perving on his internet presence since he first appeared, i love his look, he's a very beautiful man.
according to his IG he's a certified personal trainer in london now, hence the fit AF bod.

he was a lovely skinny lad, and he's grown up into an incredibly sexy adult indeed. seems well sorted, smart , funny, with a warm soul as well. he's lucky i don't live in london with an ample supply of rope, haha.

I've already offered him my services as bodyguard

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Mmmm , i've always imagined you as the whitney houston character

Id ask you to be my Kevin Costner in return, but god damn you are far better looking than he ever was. Plus there is no way I could wait as long as Whitney to give it up to you

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i would, but i only know how to dance with otters, cubs, and bears, not wolves.

(i bet u can really rock "i'm every woman" on karaoke night)

Probably not a great visual to imagine me rocking out to Whitney, but as long as it does it for you, I'm game.

As for your dancing skills, we both know I can be whatever you need me to be :p