Skiviez: Large Pouch Underwear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by 714goodguy, Aug 22, 2006.

1. 714goodguy

714goodguy Member

Hi. I hope I'm not repeating something that you all already know...

I found a brand of underwear that lets you choose the pouch size. They have sizez X, Y, and Z. X is normal size. Y is 50% larger than X. And Z is 50% larger than Y. So, that means that size Z's pouch is more than twice the size of normal underwear.

Go to: http://www.skiviez.com/mensunderwear/skiviezunderwear.asp

Then choose your style under the heading "Cotton Stretch Pouch Selection Men's Underwear". Within the style you prefer, you can then choose your pouch size.

As a grower, I personally do not need this extra room, so I have not tried this underwear. I simply thought it might be useful for all you big guys. Enjoy!

2. Packin

Packin Member

Albums:
    Thanks a lot mate! Those stretch pouch underpants are fantastic fitting I got the Z size and I love em.

3. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the info. Although I freeball the majority of the time, I do have an underwear interest (fetish). I often wear underwear as a part of pre-play and also foreplay. I am looking forward to my Skiviez shipment.

You can be sure that I will report on the fit and comfort level of this product.

4. bighosenow

Gold Member

Albums:
    I ordered from Skiviez in June. They told me at the time I ordered they would not be shipped until late July. To date I haven't received them. I should also say they haven't charged my credit card. Just be prepared for a long wait.

5. 714goodguy

714goodguy Member

Thanks for the feedback. I would love to hear more information about this product as you receive them and try them. The web site does say that there is a wait to get them, but I bet the wait is well worth it.

6. dongalong

Gold Member

Which size did you order, and what are your penis dimensions? Since they were too roomy for you, did they look silly?

I hate tight fitting underwear such as briefs so these interest me.

7. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

"skiviez" :33:

Sounds like the second person plural in the future or the "vous" form of the verb "to skive" in French.

Shouldn't they have spelled it "skivvies"?

8. BgHorseBoy

BgHorseBoy New Member

Albums:
    There was a brand - hillcrest? - that used to make stuff? I had a bathing suit from them - it was great, esp. when I used to inject saline into my balls.

Anyone got the Z pouch yet? Just wondering what the lowrise brief would be like. Sounds like a fit.

9. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    My First Progress Report. Yesterday, September 6, 2006 I received an E-Mail that my Sized Pouch Underwear had been shipped. Upon receipt you can expect a full progress report from me. I am looking forward to field testing these skivies. Although I enjoy freeballing, I do have an underwear fetish and use skivies/s as part of the foreplay/postplay when I engage in sexual activity.

10. Fat Tanuki

Fat Tanuki Member

Albums:
    I'm eager to hear how they work out, hung. Your ordered a Z pouch?

11. dug322

dug322 New Member

12. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

Dude, relax. Thouh not commonplace, it happens. It's not like it's the newest trend and you have to fight it or anything and making others uncomfortable with your words is never any better. besides you missed a keyword: Used, as in dosen't anymore.

I call redflag though (or more light orange) You have one pic in your gallery, and it has no sign of saline (probably old). Also Hilcrest swim tried to advertise to me, but There is no way I'm swimming in my swimsuit before I hit water. There suits are taylored to size overflow in extremem cases, such as pumping, and saline, or silicon users.:cool:

13. dug322

dug322 New Member

14. HillcrestSwim

HillcrestSwim New Member

Albums:

15. openwide

openwide Member

Just received my Skiviez "Z" pouch boxer briefs yesterday and they're the most comfortable underwear I've ever worn. Pouch is similar to ergowear large pouch and undergear extreme. Plenty of room but still supportive and the styling is subtle and simple. Sort of like plain ol' jockeys but with adequate room. I think the search has ended!

16. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Full Report from Hung

I as you know am an avid Freeballer. That stated, the full report once I received the Z pouch skiviez. Great feeling of gentle support without being smashed. Very comfortable and I show well with these. I usually dress up for pre-foreplay and foreplay and the pose with this product is intense.

If I was a full time underwear consumer I would have seven pair of these. Admittedly the cost is above normal, but I would also ad that most here that would enjoy this style and type of underwear are also above normal. Great product.

You can also view my product report at:

http://www.skiviez.com/mensunderwear/PouchBriefs/product.asp?Sku=2047417

17. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    As promised, the Skiviez Size Large with the Z pouch is now on display on my Avatar.

Have a great day.

18. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    I got mine the other day, ordered Z but got Y sent them back today, so we shall see how long it will take to get the correct size pouch. They was on back order forever..

prep

19. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God

I just received a pair of Skviez "Z" pouch contrast hip briefs size small. I have to concur: they are extremely comfortable and the pouch is supportive. Imagine if someone fashion underwear where the pouch fit over a supporter cup. It's wider and deeper than a standard pouch but still supportive.

What's a little more unnerving is that I ordered a UI Miami thong from Skiviez.com as well. The ui Miami brief and thong have a pouch size that's larger than the "Z" pouch of the Skiviez brand. For those who like to flopper underwear, ui Miami is the way to go.

20. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted