Skiviez: Large Pouch Underwear

Steve_N_Utah

Just Browsing
Media
Hi

Sorry for the off-topic, but what does injecting saline into the balls do? What is/was the purpose? I am just curious as I've never heard of this before :rolleyes:
Men are injecting Saline into their sacks to give temporary "heft" to their package. The body will absorbe the Saline harmlessly over time. There is another group that is injecting Medical grade silicone for perminant gains. this is Illegal in the US and considered dangerious by some.. these men talk about going to a doctor in Mexico for this procedure. see Yahoo groups..

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Why does the Hillcrestswim.com site forward to the Las Vegas Marine Rider's site?

The owner of HillCrest is a member here on LPSG. I emailed him a few weeks ago asking about the business. He's sold it because the seamstress he used moved out of state (from California).

Independently, the seamstress for HillCrest recently became a member of LPSG. She is searching for their swimwear customers to send her pictures of their purchases. Maybe you can strike a deal with the seamstress... Just do a search on HillCrest Swimwear..