Skiviez underwear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Steve26, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Who here has tried Skiviez brand underwear? I'm intrigued by the possibility of customizing the pouch size.

I could only find one thread on them here, from 2006. Most guys gave favorable reviews there, but I've seen mixed reviews other places online.

Just to help those of us who might consider buying these, it'd be helpful to know what size pouch you selected and a general sense of your soft size and testicle size/hang ... and how you liked them.

Steve

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I have about eight pairs of large Z pouch boxer briefs. They are great, but buy a size up. They've been on sale for a long time, so I don't know if they are closing out or if they are still making all sizes. I've tried a few of the Skiviez briefs, but they are not the same as the boxer briefs. The short legs on the boxer briefs allow the pouch to be cantilevered a bit to show a good bulge. The others just do what most briefs do, push your package down between your legs.

The ones you want are called Skiviez Cotton Stretch Low Rise Trunk. It looks like they are closing out though. Limited sizes. No XL. The leg elastics are really snug, so ordering a size up is a must.

#2 B_dxjnorto, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  3. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks; good to know. I have tree-trunk thighs (28" around, last I measured) so these may not be a good option for me even if I go up a size.

Steve

4. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
    I've also found the Skiviez to be on the small side.

I'm sure that they are all on close-out, with only very limited styles and sizes available - I think you will find that most of the larger pouch sizes have gone!

I like the 2xist Pouch brief for comfort and room up front - also recently bought Obviously trunks, but haven't worn them yet - great bargains available from their factory clearance:

Factory Clearance - Obviously Pty Ltd

5. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Doesn't sound like those are going to fit you, Steve. Have you ever tried the Jockeys that I love so much?

6. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, I haven't, Lex -- what are the details on those again?

Steve

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I wear Jockey Pouch Midway boxer briefs( they have a longer inseam more like a biker short). Jockey also makes a Pouch Boxer Brief.

They are 96/4 cotton-lycra mix. You will need try the XL--I wear L (36-38" waist) when I have a 34" waist to accommodate the butt and thigh size. Your quads are about 4" bigger than mine (24") so I suggest you try to XLs for measure.

They are pricey. I usually get them when Jockey is running their annual sales through Macy's or JCPenney (with a store coupon) when the price drops (After all discounts) to about $9-10 a pair).

The upside is that Jockey has replaced, for free, any of them that have ripped at the seam (when I used to wear the mediums [32-34" waist] for example).

Draft saved Draft deleted