Skull Mason is the most physically attractive man on LPSG

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I'm not even kidding.

WifeOfBath, mercurialbliss and myself had the pleasure of his company for most of the day. It was originally only planned as a fairly short meeting but weather ended up changing a few things and before we knew it, we spent the whole afternoon hanging out and just playing it by ear.

He doesn't disappoint either; he's a sexy mother fucker and damn smart too. He's just got that vibe, you know? That 'je ne sais quoi'. He pretty much drips testosterone and I think the reaction upon first meeting him for all three of us was, 'Uh, wow...'. :tongue:

I wish I was bisexual right now. (Or, actually, a few hours ago when mercurialbliss and I had him in our clutches - does anybody watch 'Swingtown'? :wink:)

A casual picture or two may be coming soon, if I can find the camera-to-PC cable.

I need to sign up for Masonry. I suggest you all do, too. :biggrin1:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your in love with a Jersey boy. :wink: Just Kidding. No sitting on the bed pics with your arm under your chin, looking bored this time, I bet. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...I wish I was bisexual right now...

First of all, don't even joke about that. It's cruel to give us hope.

Secondly, I've noticed you and some other folks occasionally referring to having met other LPSG members in person. I'm a little unclear whether it's one group of people who have all met in real life, or perhaps there are several groups of people who have met (and maybe even some of those groups overlap?). I wonder if you would be so kind as to shed whatever light on this you can.

As for Skull Mason...what can I say? I haven't crossed paths with him terribly often, but I've always had a positive impression of him when I have. And yeah, he's hot. I'm sure those little pics in his gallery don't do him justice.

Oh, and I like the long hair. Few men can pull it off, but it totally suits him.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well since this is coming from some of the best looking people on this board I will take your word for it. But I think we have some pretty good looking people on here SO I would like to alter that to say ONE of the most attractive since we havent seen everybody! Now wouldnt that be fun?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm still waiting to see a paper clip attatched
to this thread. :wink::biggrin1:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mason would be in the top eschalon of attractive chaps on site but I am afraid he has been pipped for first place by one other.

D

deleted213967

Would that Mr. Skull Mason post nude pictures to prove that he indeed is the hottest LPSG avatar?