Skull Mason is the most physically attractive man on LPSG

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<...>
He doesn't disappoint either; he's a sexy mother fucker and damn smart too. He's just got that vibe, you know? That 'je ne sais quoi'. He pretty much drips testosterone and I think the reaction upon first meeting him for all three of us was, 'Uh, wow...'. :tongue:
Don't you mean "That Jersey sais quoi"?
No_Strings said:
I wish I was bisexual right now. (Or, actually, a few hours ago when mercurialbliss and I had him in our clutches - does anybody watch 'Swingtown'? :wink:)
Careful what you wish for, young man! I'm glad youse guys had a good time! Oh, and how long will you be "on the continent" this time?
<...>
Secondly, I've noticed you and some other folks occasionally referring to having met other LPSG members in person. I'm a little unclear whether it's one group of people who have all met in real life, or perhaps there are several groups of people who have met (and maybe even some of those groups overlap?). I wonder if you would be so kind as to shed whatever light on this you can.
I think it's kind of like those Venn diagrams, various circles representing members; some overlap, some don't. I've met several LPSG members, at various times, including MercurialBliss, No_Strings, WifeOfBath, and Lex (and others). Some were individual meetings, some were groups, some I've hung out with several times, some I've met only once, sometimes it's planned long in advance, sometimes it's spur of the moment (and the first time I met Lex, it was a totally chance, random meeting - the coolest thing ever!)
I think you should all do some push ups.
I would prefer to do push-ins, thank you very much.
I knew we should've struck while the iron was hot.

*kicks herself*

He is cooler than you can imagine and i'm sure everyone is doing their best.:cool:
I really, really, miss you.

Lie yourself down beneath me, and I'll think about it. :wink:
The queue starts here, in the kitchen, goes down the stairs, past the sling, and ends at the pillory.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*A-HEM!*

As though I would ever be the sort to wait in line...(shakes head)...you guys are so cute! :tongue:
In response to your "a-hem", I made it quite clear in another thread, right?

And as for the queue, I think you misunderstood. Everyone's waiting in line for a chance to take advantage of you.

I hope this doesn't mean you all were up this way and didn't inform us.:confused:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I'd trust Skully with my life; he's that kind of guy.

We hung around NY for a few days and I had a great time. With so many over-the-top personalities and drama on this site, it's refreshing to know somebody here who is a real, decent, regular guy -- although he did have a few surprises: I admire anyone who can text while jogging down 5 flights of stairs; I admire his modesty (his tennis game is much better than he let on); he can hold his beer; he's generous; he practically pushed me in front of the TV camera (rather than stealing the spotlight); I admire his lack of ego. Most of all, I admire his loyalty to his friends, which I saw first-hand when a friend of his had a major crisis; those are the times when you know who your real friends are.

But... he stole my new buddy, Patrick McEnroe. :mad:

Cheers to a dude's dude and a class act.

Ladies, he doesn't snore.

No_Strings, it would have been cool to hang with you for the day and discuss the demise of web2.0, but I can understand why you couldn't. I hope that you come back to the U.S. ASAP.

Bliss, you are always welcome to Canuckland, especially if you bring that hot ass with you. Or maybe we can still have a beer at that bar in philly... maybe for your 41st.

Last edited:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I'm very sorry I missed you! I wish I'd known. Damn...

I thought that I told you the date :confused:

It would have been nice to see you again, Jason. I can remember, long ago and before we met in person, chatting with you about diverse, idiosyncratic topics, such as Princess Anne's investitures and theoretical physics. Let's make it a reality some day, en camera.

Talking to you and Rubi is an experience.

I thought that I told you the date :confused:

It would have been nice to see you again, Jason. I can remember, long ago and before we met in person, chatting with you about diverse, idiosyncratic topics, such as Princess Anne's investitures and theoretical physics. Let's make it a reality some day, en camera.

Talking to you and Rubi is an experience.

Nope, but I received the DVD! Thank you SO much. I'm going to view it soon.

Would love to! You and Mason at once would have been a trip. I keep hoping he'll make it to one of the M&Gs but no such luck as of yet.

Sorry to interrupt the Masonic Temple meeting here :biggrin1:.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not even kidding.

WifeOfBath, mercurialbliss and myself had the pleasure of his company for most of the day. It was originally only planned as a fairly short meeting but weather ended up changing a few things and before we knew it, we spent the whole afternoon hanging out and just playing it by ear.

He doesn't disappoint either; he's a sexy mother fucker and damn smart too. He's just got that vibe, you know? That 'je ne sais quoi'. He pretty much drips testosterone and I think the reaction upon first meeting him for all three of us was, 'Uh, wow...'. :tongue:

I wish I was bisexual right now. (Or, actually, a few hours ago when mercurialbliss and I had him in our clutches - does anybody watch 'Swingtown'? :wink:)

A casual picture or two may be coming soon, if I can find the camera-to-PC cable.

I need to sign up for Masonry. I suggest you all do, too. :biggrin1:

Did he talk about Adam Lambert, or has he moved on ???? :rolleyes: