Skype edging/cum control group

Looking to watch a guy jerk off
either compare or I tell you what to do
get in touch - no time wasters - online now
alpha.models

Skype edging, sub / Dom play

Looking for a few regular playmates. I have plenty of time here and there (and a few hours right now). You should have a good amount of time as well.

And I have plenty of toys of all kinds. And a really nice bathtub.

45 FIT and hairy. 5.5” cut (14cm). It’s thick and nice.

I am a switch, usually DOM. Looking for edging subs. Cbt, cum control, edge, ass play. Also into estim and other fun.

I like starting simple and moving up from there teaching other STUDS advanced edging techniques.

I prefer hairy, muscled and cut (or at least 2 out of those 3). Cam and mic REQUIRED. Be 20-50.

~ Sir

Also looking for hairy ripped alphas looking for a good sub (but not into being demeaned or humiliation). I am a very well-trained sub for the right Sir (but mutual cam and mic is a requirement).

live:.cid.1b2dc15ba9ff7754

if you want to watch me cum, show off my body, huge cock and ass, my skype: diego.henrique6890 20yr old, fit body

BeginnerCumGuidance

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Watch my record on Twitter (@GabrielTinner), ask ur contacts (gt-pipca@hotmail.com), or look up my profile on LPSG (BeginnerCumGuidance).

I'll edge and cumcontrol you. No chat. Text and vid (but if u prefer only text). I'm your bate-coach, just be a Good Boy.

I'm 25. So u must be 32 or under.

sphlover5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Quarantine cock challenge

hey all, 24 year old beta for comparisons... from new jersey, bored & horny at home

dominant alphas & hung men please

if you win, I venmo you $10 and maybe some pics of my girlfriend

"sphlover5" on Skype

"naturalborncuck" on kik

subslave91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am 28 years old SUB into edging. I am interested in c2c no face, if you have mic okay but I usually don't talk. If you want to talk to me add me on Skype: live:.cid.79e607b9b56225a5,

My likes: edging, orgasm denial, cum play, begging, CBT, JOI, light pain, humiliation, SPH, dick worship, body worship,

My limits: NO RECORDINGS or PICTURES, Permanent, Blood, Family, Public, Body writing, Anal, scat, Face (needs trust so time).

LOOKING for young Doms. When you write to me please state your asl. Thanks