Skype edging/cum control group

robertpascual1993

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
IM A SMALL DICK ASIAN SLAVE SEEKING ANOTHER WHITE MASTER ON SKYPE, PREF 30 TO 45 OF AGE
MY LONG TERM MASTER (4 YEARS) WANTED ME TO FIND ANOTHER WHITE DOM WHO WILL USE ME WITH HIM WHEN WERE ON SESSION, MY MASTER LIKES TO PARADE ME WITH OTHER MASTER, SHOWING THEM HOW GOOD OF A SLAVE I BECOME THROUGH HIS TRAINING,

MY MASTERS INTEREST ARE THE FF

1. HES VERY VERBAL, CAM NOT REQ. BUT MIC IS A MUST
  2. HES INTO HUMILIATION AND DEGRADATION
  3. HE LIKES SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
  4. HE LIKE TO EDGE ME, THEN RUINED MY ORGASM
  5. EDGING ME FOR HOURS TILL I START GOONING - HE LIKES IT
  6. HE LIKES ME SLAPPING MY FACE, AND COCK AND BALLS
  7. WRITING ON MY BODY HIS NAME, EXPOSING
  8. RACEPLAY -SUPERIOR WHITE ALPHA, INFERIOR CHINK ASIAN
  9. CHASTITY PLAY
  10. MAKING ME BARK FOR HIM

IF YOUR A MASTER WHOSE ALSO INTO THIS KIND OF STUFF ADD ME ON SKYPE AT RICOMASCUAL / kik: jonas.merienda

CAMING SESSION USUALLY STARTS AT 9:00 AM/10:00AM - USA TIME - BTW HES FROM MICHIGAN

boysunny1414

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
22 slim bttm guy looking for slim/fit bossy guy who would like to tell me how to hump the pillow or just how to stroke :p skype: boysunny1414 pls be verbal and add me. btw into group cam too

Expert edger is adapting to the lock-down. If you are looking for a Skype coach to train you in jerking techniques, then DM me. I have been edging men for 12 years, so highly experienced in rhythm and technique for guys who want to vary the routine and take some instructions.

I ask my guys to tease their cocks for 30 mins per day for three consecutive days. Coaching sessions take place on Skype. Then I allow them to unload for me at the end of the third day. Super-horny and super-intense, both in the prep days and in the load you shoot at the end. Serious relief when you feel that load begin to pulse up and slip out.

Let me know if you are up for the 3-day lockdown challenge...

45, hairy and fit, USA, married (she knows about this).

Into all kinds of kinky things here. I like edge coaching other studs, and I’m quite good at it. I am very dominant, yet respectful and patient. I really like “straight” and curious guys and other married studs 20-50, and also younger guys (18-22) who want to learn how to edge.

Cam and mic required. I get on as well.

Be FIT & have at least 2 out of 3:
Muscles or very fit
Hairy
Cut

I like well trained subs OR other hairy DOMINANT (yet respectful) studs OR a switch to mix things up.

Light cbt, edging, come control, ass play, maybe piss play if you are up for it, bathtub play, and perhaps more. No scat. Nothing crazy. Face optional.

It’s about midnight here. I have roughly 3 hours to play.

Are you man enough for me?

B Coachman

live:.cid.4b04840484363106