Skype edging/cum control group

45 slim well toned slave with poppers, vovk ring, butt plug and lube is searching for his Dom. Please be no older than 25 and be slim

Add me on Skype group_slave_me

BeginnerCumGuidance

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Calling for good boys (18-35) that want to be instructed (JOI) on how to pump their dicks and ride the edge!!
Must be willing to be guided. No "stats" or requeriments. I dont expect nothing, rather than a strong will to play.

No problem if u have non or few experience. I can be a gentle companion into the edge - JOI world.

Im male. 25yo. I only write. Anything else, we can agree on (i can go along with roleplays :) and some kinks, but not into heavy stuff). Im real, and responsable :) look my profiles on LPSG, Twitter, or Skype (gt-pipca@hotmail.com). Ask ur contacts in common, if they know me.

Maybe we have to agree in a date, cuz i dont have time for everyone, this is part time, so dont desparete! :D

THE JOY OF JOI

D

deleted2071191

looking for verbal fun on skype: lukeoliver3273

Duzyyy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
24 y/o effeminate gay mistress looking for dedicated cam sluts into Cum Control, JOI, Edging. Uses mostly text and/or cam (depends on slave's performance) :kissing:

Duzyyy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
24 y/o effeminate gay mistress looking for dedicated cam sluts into Cum Control, JOI, Edging. Uses mostly text and/or cam (depends on slave's performance) :kissing: