Skype edging/cum control group

BritBloke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
masc lean musc 32 dad 5’11” 170lbs for frequent Skype buddy. Sexting, messaging, verbal mic, moaning and sometime cam.

Only looking for masculine and in-shape guys (or with slight dad/former jock bods).

snap piperinn20
Skype sggirbb

Reactions: Breath.taker

Fitdad82

Sexy Member
Media
Looking for another verbal and open guy for long term Skype connection (messaging, Mic is a big one, and sometimes cam) - must be masculine, but body type can vary - lean, cub, bear, muscle bear, jock - it’s all about the connection to me. Just be YOU.

I’m Masculine slim lean toned/muscular 38yo dad 5’11” 170 8c in the USA.

message me with your Skype name and stats if interested.

dirtypig2017

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
36 bi vers married male in texas, white, 5'10'', 200lbs, dad bod, 7in cut cock. I can be mild, but I have a lot of kinks and turn ons, too. Love verbal, dirty talk, bareback, 3 ways, groups, dom/sub play (can be either depending on the other guy or guys), role playing (esp r*pe, incest, teacher/student, etc), piss play, cream pies (giving and receiving), fisting (giving and receiving), cum eating, felching, spit, etc. Looking for other dudes to cam with. Share some of my kinks, all of my kinks, or none of my kinks? Hit me up anyway! There are few limits and no judgments with me, and I bet we have more in common than you think. Skype is dirtypig2017@gmail.com

dirtypig2017

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
36 bi vers married male in texas, white, 5'10'', 200lbs, dad bod, 7in cut cock. I can be mild, but I have a lot of kinks and turn ons, too. Love verbal, dirty talk, bareback, 3 ways, groups, dom/sub play (can be either depending on the other guy or guys), role playing (esp r*pe, incest, teacher/student, etc), piss play, cream pies (giving and receiving), fisting (giving and receiving), cum eating, felching, spit, etc. Looking for other dudes to cam with. Share some of my kinks, all of my kinks, or none of my kinks? Hit me up anyway! There are few limits and no judgments with me, and I bet we have more in common than you think. Skype is dirtypig2017@gmail.com

Reactions: Jharth.2

29 gay here on skype; auto answer is on, call me if u wanna watch, feel free to take pics/record - brochdagos7

yourwebslave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
any master online? looking for dominant master (preferably older than me). I am online now for next 1,5 hour.
skype nickname: staford111
looking for verbal and cam coach who will test my limits, tease me, edge me badly and show me my place
Please I need it badly (cam and mic is must = no face, i do not show my face as well).
Thank you for considering my application.