Skype gay slaves group

joey19842000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey all - young (27yo) hung (9.5") aussie guy hosting another group cam shortly. I host group cams with other young (<30yo) hung (8"+) guys where we take turns showing off in public places (mainly in busy gym locker rooms).

I have just started up another group cam, 5 guys so far - if ur young and hung and you are in a public place now, add me on skype: richo_19842000

RickoWagner

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you add me to a skype Picture-sharing-chat you will get all pics you want to share there. My Sk ype is smalldickrick my name there RickoWagner. I have to share all you ask for because of a lost bet - my pics have to be spread.

BiSlutSlave87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
32yo faggot slave need older Dom or group to abuse and humiliate me.
Want to be abused, degraded by older dom. Into nasty pervy stuff, toilet play and more dirty fetishes. Slim, hairy.
Love older 45+!
Skype - live:.cid.cec37ae10367ff25

23yo fit slave looking for experienced master for a long term cyber situation. I have had some experience serving before. I own BDSM gear and toys to spice up the cam sessions. Also looking to take it to kik for tasks throughout the day when I cannot skype. Very much looking to be edged and milked. Looking for someone who is older than me. Please message me here for contact info! Looking to play today around 9:00am New York time today.

19 Asian virgi btm 120lbs 5'4 looking for a older verbal Dom top daddy 35+ who wants to see me in a inspection first then train me Skype is boqer1231

N

Need Something Different

Hi, guys. I’m 46, married, hairy bear. I am an experienced dom, but I recently had a very meaningful connection with another dom man who made me his sub. It started slow. He was always kind and appreciative. And he turned me into his complete sub. I would do anything to make him happy and earn his praise.

But for some unknown reason, he’s abandoned me. And I’m lost without him. That’s so embarrassing to admit. But it’s true. I don’t know if he is replaceable; he was so good to me. But I’m willing to try.

So I’m looking for a patient dom to make me his boy. Cam and mic required. I’m slow to share face and very nervous to send pics. But I want to please and have few limits for the right man.

Please message me on Skype at needsomethingdif

Thanks for reading!