im a 21 year old skype slave, searching for a master
im open for anything on cam, love to get completely abused

add me on skype: dirty_slave_boy

Scsb90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
31 male from UK looking for a master to serve over cam.

Have been a cam slave on and off for the last 15 years.

I do have a few extra pounds but am working on getting fitter :) have lost half a stone in the last month.

I am married so need to be discreet but can talk daily and do tasks and will cam as often as possible.

Would like to find a local master (or mistress or couple) to serve as would like to try real life some day.

Likes are cbt, edging, wax play, nipple play.

Limits are scat, animal, family, blood, permanent.

Opening to trying new things and would love someone to take me on and train me to be their perfect slave.

Happy to answer any questions.

Skype is scsb90@outlook.com

X0j2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi I'm a sub 21 looking for master 30 or older. I'm into lot's of stuff. I want to start slow like texting and being given challenges (sending pics etc.) . I don't always have time for cam but we can make it happen
live:.cid.3c9b6edfc81fc764
Join conversation

MasterOllie19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dominant and strict master- 33muk, with space for 1 more, dedicated slave, seeks applications from potential slaves interested in auditioning on Skype.

I'm an experienced and demanding master who has over 15 years experience in breaking in and training slaves. I currently own 2 full time 'str8' slaves, but as my boys are so well trained, I feel I need a new challenge and some new excitement, that's where you come in.

I'm accepting applications from fit and obedient slaves who are between 21 and 35 years old, live to serve, worship their master, know their place and accept that slavery is all about the master, not the slave.

I am particularly interested in owning blond/ginger slaves, Latino/ Spanish slaves, athletic/muscled slaves, geek/glasses wearing slaves, alternative slaves and slaves who are hung or have bubble butts. Although these features are attractive to me, I may still be interested in slaves who do not possess these features. As the most important thing a slave can possess is obedience. Similarly, although both my current slaves are 'straight' I am happy to receive applications from gay/ bi slaves.

I have a wide range of kinks: cbt, anal, chastity, forced bi, domination, humiliation, long term use, edging and total control. Although I am interested in exploring other kinks with my slaves. My limits are animals, family, scat etc. I seek a slave with few limits who is eager to explore his kinks.

I invite applications from slaves who meet the above criteria, think we would be a good match and understand the honor in serving an experienced master like myself.

Slaves interested in the position should:

- add me on Skype
- send their asl along with a brief description of their experience, kinks and goals as a slave
- include full frontal nude -include full back nude -face preferred
-await news on whether or not they have been successful in securing a cam audition.

My Skype is oliverthomas198@outlook.com

Your master

JustSocks

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi I'm a sub 21 looking for master 30 or older. I'm into lot's of stuff. I want to start slow like texting and being given challenges (sending pics etc.) . I don't always have time for cam but we can make it happen
live:.cid.3c9b6edfc81fc764
Join conversation
Could do this on SnapChat?

Dirty_Slave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
21 year old skype slave, searching for a master
im open for anything, love to get completely abused

add me on skype: dirty_slave_boy

Heyitsme1982

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
UK based dom top master/daddy here.
Looking to recruit son/sub/pup/slave for regular sessions.
DM me to apply; must be obedient and include with photo with introduction.
No time wasters!

D

deleted17197031

25 male slim bi sub looking for a master/mistress to own me and use me on skype cam

Skype name:
hollyshitt149@gmail.com

Do you show face? yes

Kinks: cbt - ball busting - verbal abuse - edging - orgasm control - ass play - dog play - bondage - drink piss - eat cum - sph

Limits: scat blood fire

What kind of dom/domme i am looking for? exprienced, strict, cruel, and at least use mic

verbalmaster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm looking for sub with good looking face (you must show your face), masculine, athletic & a slut inside.
I'm not showing myself (you can't see me), I'm using mic and text.
I'm into edging, cum control, milking, piss, poppers, nipple, ball, anal & role playing (you can tell me your limit).

My Skype ID
: VERBALMASTER-13X (Type 'Sub From LPSG')

Dom Master

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Any fully obedient slaves on cam may message me. Very strict master here. I don’t mic or cam. I expect all from you. You must show face. I need slaves who just obey and like to serve and be humiliated. Add me on Skype on domneedsslave@gmail.com. Introduce yourself and send a photo. Don’t expect a reply if you don’t follow these instructions.

D

deleted17197031

25 male slim sub looking for a master to own me and use me on skype cam

Skype name:
hollyshitt149@gmail.com

Do you show face? yes

Kinks: cbt - ball busting - verbal abuse - edging - orgasm control - ass play - dog play - bondage - drink piss - eat cum - sph

Limits: scat blood fire

What kind of dom i am looking for? exprienced strict cruel and at least use mic