Skype group for verbal doms (body control sessions)

D

deleted21700531

Hi! I'm 23 yo submissive boy from Turkey who loves to be used, abused, and controlled verbally.

I am looking for solid relations, a male who can take control of me and decide for me what to do sexually.

I am continuously shaving my body to serve males nicely and satisfy their demands, but it is okay for me to do more for you. I am fit btw, and looking for fit people.

I want to serve a group of doms at the same time on cam, it would be awesome. The only thing is that doms should speak and tell me what to do. You can discuss when you have different interests on me, I can make polls to get the most wanted activity, then I can do it for you. Just write your skype name and I will add you. Lastly, the communication language should be in English, I guess?

Thank you.

Attachments

Reactions: garry007k

Ps93s

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
29y old slim fit Boy Here searching for Dom
7inch uncut thick cock.
Into ctb, bounding, spank, piss,
pits and Pubes Are a huge Turn on for me.
Wanna try Sounding.
Always F2f
Message me!

btcellnet

Loved Member
Media

25 Hung British Edging/Cumcontrol Sub Boy​

Looking for experienced edging dom/master/coach for LONG sessions on Skype​

7 inches, slim, smooth, 7 days uncummed

Into underwear, inspection, measuring, interviewing, ruined loads (multiple), edging - timed/countdowns/games/challenges. Ball play, light CBT. Have multiple cockrings and lube.

Incredible endurance (hours), HUGE loads.

Add me on Skype (btcellnet) and send a brief intro, serious masters only.​

Am available all day.

Domtgg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
31 Muscle Hung Master for muscular or fat ass Subs

I am very hung and aggressive, I have a big cock and a muscular body.I'm into: degrading, humiliation,name-rough deepthroat, anal, ass-play and fisting, chastity and cum-play, jewellery, choosing outfits and forced workouts, pec/nipple play

Bonus if you are: Straight/Curious,Married/taken, white, big ass/chest, hairless body

Send your asl, kinks & limits. Preferably a body pic too, don't add if you're not muscular or have a big ass

Important: I don't show face or use mic

live: luladcin2k17lul
Join conversation

Reactions: DanHero69

Domtgg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
31 Dom for bottom sub w/toys

I'm very hung and aggressive, I will intruct you in how to stretch your hole while I degrade you
Bonus if you are muscular, hairless body, big ass/chest, taken or straight/curious

Important: I don't show face or use mic

live: luladcin2k17lul
Join conversation

Reactions: Pigsubslut

Ps93s

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
29y old slim fit sub Here looking for coach/ Master who trains me with Workouts via Skype.
I am Into naked workouts/ Full Face/ Body, cum Control, Spank, piss,
I am slim fit with 7 Inch uncut thick cock.
Pits and Pubes Are a huge plus.
So doms and Masters add me on Skype:
Max.wolf41

Dom Master

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Strict, dominant master here, looking for obedient slaves. I’m very strict. Need obedience and submission. Need slaves who just obey and like to be humiliated on cam. I don’t cam or mic. You must do both and be ready to be trained and disciplined. Add me on Skype at domneedsslave@gmail.com. Message me your age and what you are into with a proper photo.

D

deleted22475251

34 muk seeks new Skype Slave

34 year old master based in the UK seeking a new slave to own and train on a very long term basis. Currently, I own two 'straight' slaves on a long term basis (3 years and 6 years respectively). My slaves are extremely well trained, naturally. As such, I seek a new challenge. A new recruit to own, train and mould into the perfect sub slave. Im currently accepting applications on Skype for an audition to be my new cam slave. I've received a lot of interest; over 100 slaves in 3 days. I seek slaves who are between 18 and 35 years old, are extremely obedient, show face, live to serve their master and understand that servitude is all about their master's gratification, not theirs.

I'm particularly interested in blond/ginger slaves, latino/Spanish slaves, athletic/muscled slaves, alternative slaves, geek/glasses wearing slaves and slaves who are hung or have a bubble butt. Although these are attractions of mine, I am by no means limited to these types. Likewise, although both of my current slaves identify as 'straight' this is or a requirement of mine.

I have a wide range of kinks I enjoy exploring with my slaves: cbt, anal play, chastity, forced bi, domination, humiliation, degradation, long term ownership and total control. I am keen to collar a slave with few limits, who is keen to train hard to become the perfect slave.

The applications I have received over the past few days have been (mainly) disappointing due to a variety of reasons, but mainly, applicants have been subs, not slaves. I want a slave, not a sub. A slave understands his purpose is to serve and obey his owner, that he lives to obey and that his master's every command should be obeyed.

I invite applications from serious slaves for this position. Successful applicants will be auditioned on a Skype video call.

Slaves who are completely obedient, live to serve their master and seek long term ownership and training should:

- add me on Skype
- send me their asl
- send a few paragraphs outlining their kinks, experience and why they think they're suitable for the role
- include a full frontal, and full reverse, nude.

My Skype is stephenthomas171717@yahoo.com