Skype list - masters & slaves

maxschmitt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
21 yo Master is searching anal camslaves. You have to be slim or muscular and under 28 years. Before we start camming i want to get a pic of your ass. Only shaved! Skype: max.schmitt56

Saggermikey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a group on skype for Black guys and their male friends or male admirers who like to jerk on cam. If you would like to join please add me on my skype jamieffranks17. Please tell me you want to join the group.

Frodelol

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
18 year old slave here, in need of a long term master who is very strict and controlling. Willing to do anything I'm told.

authyu

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, I'm a slave boy. I will do everything you want (face, nipples, pain, cbt, spanking, humiliation, piss...)
toys : clamps, candles, harness, gag, dildos, plugs... Interested?

Add toulourne44

Me and my toys :

View media item 1172845View media item 1172846[photo=small]1230690[/photo]

harryj302

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Needalong term slave to control. Must have cam. Mic is optional. Kik would be a bonus. I want someone to please me well.
You must beobedient
I do not share cam and give my commands over messaging. I want a guy who like to show off for his master
Contact me with your age, tall and weight
Harryj302 is my skype id

Ryan Buchanan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Skype Master here looking for a smooth and chubby/curvy/thin and shaven boy willing to be my camslave/pet. The more daring the better and has to be willing to crossdress/buy items to do so. I only use chatbox for commands and I do not show face, since you must earn the privilege to hear my voice and see me.

Must follow commands, but will not force you to do anything with scat/vore/gore/pee and etc. Though toying with your ass/cock/nipples will be asked for or sometimes being fucked on cam for me to see.

What's your skype sir?