Skype list - masters & slaves

D

deleted17104111

Looking for a older verbal dom to make me eat my cum, can also ruin my orgasm.

25y/o British, Slim and Smooth.

live:.cid.ef2507e286de56dc

joebrown6945

Experimental Member
Media
I’m looking for new daddy’s. I’m 24 year old obedient slave. 5.5 cut, big balls, big firm ass, muscular white boy, American. I DO NOT show face due to work so don’t ask. HAVE MIC AND BE VERBALLY DOMINANT!! Like to be degraded like the slut I am! LOVE older masters. live:joebrown6945

noLimss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Real dad, chubby and hairy looking for a Master to expose me / blackmail me /... to be force to become a fulltime whore.

ask for Teamviewer ID full access (+fb, mail,...)
1587043641319.JPEG

workdog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Strict master - verbal - give instructions to obedient guys for long term.

I am open minded, I like giving instructions, positions, dares, edging,. .
All must be 18+

With or without my cam - never show face and don't expect slaves to show their face. Must be able to hear my instructions.

If you are willing to willing to obey, add me skype:
workdog15

Switch A Roo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
46 hairy fit bearded sub (actually I am a switch) still looking for the right DOM (or I’ll settle for a sub)

Looking again for tonight after a long break.... 2:15AM US central time and I have an hour to play and more time later this week.

I want to set up a nice long session.

sub / Dom play, edging, cbt, ass play, piss play, etc. etc.

And I have all kinds of toys....

I know you are out there, Sir..... Incredibly detailed and kinky prerequisites below.

I’m looking for a hairy FIT ALPHA DOM to put me in my place for kinky session (perhaps in my nice bathtub?)

I have all kinds of toys and I’m very open to whatever you might have in mind, Sir, with a few caveats below.

I’m only interested in playing if you also get on cam with your mic, Sir, preferably naked and stroking so I can see you as well, and obviously you’ll be able to see and hear me, too.

I don’t show my whole face unless I wear a mask.

No scat, no blood, no permanent marks, no wax, no damage, Sir. And I’m not into cross dressing at all. But pretty much anything else goes, as long as I don’t have a huge mess to clean up (hence the bathtub, Sir!). And I’m not into being demeaned or humiliated, Sir, just to be put in my place by the rare MAN who is more of a stud than I am, Sir.

If we really click, Sir, it would be nice to make this a longer term thing. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

By the way, Sir, I am technically a switch. I am most often DOM, and I like edging other subs and teaching other studs advanced edging techniques. Perhaps we can tag team another stud, sometime, Sir? Or perhaps you might crave the insane pleasure of being DOMMED by me some time? I am an incredible Dom, Sir, if I do say so myself. It would be amazing for you to see that side of me as well, Sir.....

Respectfully yours,

Switch A Roo

live:.cid.40609ad1ca8cd438

D

deleted16403921

25m slave need experienced, good cam master for long sessions! Im into dice games, dares games, feet, underwear, edging, cum control, bondage etc. Please SIrs add me on skpe: live:.cid.21ef22156191a1e0

D

deleted17981201

22 year old with 7 inches looking for someone to edge me and tease my cock. Tell me how to stroke, what position, drive my cock crazy until you eventually make me shoot a massive load. I also have a massage gun to tease my cock with. skype me if interested live:.cid.90f376cf6f1fca75
Not into anal penetration and i dont show face

D

deleted17104111

Looking for a older verbal dom to make me eat my cum, can also ruin my orgasm.

25y/o British, Slim and Smooth.

live:.cid.ef2507e286de56dc