Skype list - masters & slaves

noliSlv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
are there masters who enjoys to have a slim/feminin slave serving at cam?
[photo=small]1213517[/photo]
[photo=small]1213518[/photo]
[photo=small]1213519[/photo]

Hey guys,
Chubby horny sissy crosddresser who goes by the name of chloe . looking for a verbal master who can have regular phonesex with me. send me your number and lets play.
thnxxxxxx
chloe

TastyFeet

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi all,croatian feet master looking for devoted and serious foot slaves for skype cam sessions and chat,I love edging,teasing slaves,roleplaying,vore,slaves living near zagreb are welcome too,but don't add me if you're not generally into feet,you're wasting my time then,I'm looking for slaves or subs that will compliment me and send me messeges even when I'm offline,I want the ones that are crazy about me and my feet,my skype: tastysolescro333

8521master

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
19 yo master looking for a real slave. must be over 18. toys is a plus. i do not use mic or cam, looking for longterm so if i see you are worth it i will use cam and mic. must be willing to do kinky and not so kinky things. sometimes i just wanna watch and other times i wanna edge you and control everything you do. toys are a huge plus especially a chastity add me on skype: Chris moolman

Twink Slut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
18 yr old white bubble butt twink faggot slut looking for extremely verbal masters under 35 to call me names and for me to abuse my boi pussy for, please add me sir Username: live:d4339feb91e4297e

unixo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
26 master here, into edging, cum control, anal, forced workout, pain, humiliation, groups...

if u r into that, feel free to message me; be fit or slim

skype: edging.skype1 / if u dont find me PM some ppl doesnt find it, idk why

Reactions: Carrrl88