Skype list - masters & slaves

Twink Slut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
18 yr old white bubble butt twink faggot slut looking for extremely verbal masters under 35 to call me names and for me to abuse my boi pussy for, please add me sir Username: live:d4339feb91e4297e

yop89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey i'm 28yo, a little bit chub, looking for a poppers coach who makes me high an control me
c2c skype add me: maglorhelyanwe

Master S

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Skype Master here looking for a smooth and chubby/curvy/thin and shaven boy willing to be my camslave/pet. The more daring the better and has to be willing to crossdress/buy items to do so. I only use chatbox for commands and I do not show face, since you must earn the privilege to hear my voice and see me.

Must follow commands, but will not force you to do anything with scat/vore/gore/pee and etc. Though toying with your ass/cock/nipples will be asked for or sometimes being fucked on cam for me to see.

Reactions: Bloste

Slave.Sean

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Looking to serve a demanding Dom Master on skype, I have some toys, I enjoy cbt, denial, edging, condom play, anal, cum eating etc... I think it would be really hot to have a master edge me hard and if Im a good boy let me ruin my orgasm into a condom so I can eat every drop and would still be horny and begging for more...

Slave.Sean

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Looking to serve a demanding Dom Master on skype, I have some toys, I enjoy cbt, denial, edging, condom play, anal, cum eating etc... I think it would be really hot to have a master edge me hard and if Im a good boy let me ruin my orgasm into a condom so I can eat every drop and would still be horny and begging for more...
sean.tirney is my skype :p

antds93

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi all i am a albanian boy of 23 yo..... my likes are cum control, tease and denial, ruined orgasm, (self)bondage, dice dares, cbt, nipple play, light blackmail.... have different toys : different gags, tape, clamps, laces, cuffs, nipple clamps, harness, casthity cage exc .....
skype= bdnap93
kik= bdnap93

Attachments

8521master

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
19 yo master looking for a real slave. must be over 18. toys is a plus. i do not use mic or cam, looking for longterm so if i see you are worth it i will use cam and mic. must be willing to do kinky and not so kinky things. sometimes i just wanna watch and other times i wanna edge you and control everything you do. toys are a huge plus especially a chastity add me on skype: Chris moolman

Twink Slut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
18 yr old white bubble butt twink faggot slut looking for extremely verbal masters under 35 to call me names and for me to abuse my boi pussy for, please add me sir Username: live:d4339feb91e4297e

Gayslave1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Slave dog looking for real master i can do whatever wants me to do my master im 18 home alone for 4 days so please make me your slave skype: benjismyle

21yo top latino, fit, horny and hung boy here! Love being recorded and exposed!! Use me!!

carlcarl80x

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
30 M str8 slave, really need to obey on cam...
edge many times, milk, humiliation, ruin all the orgasms if master order it and thinks that is necessary to please him...
really str8, don't show face.