Skype list - masters & slaves

NickiDK

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
22 year old slave from Denmark. Really into public stuff. Getting forced to wank and get naked in public around strangers looking at me. Skype: nick.jensen27

italian_master

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Embrace your submissive side and discover how liberating and exciting is to give total control of your life to a superior man. Some men are born simply to serve... nothing wrong about that... if that is part of your nature, if the feeling of being dominated in every aspect of your life is what you crave the most you have found the right master.

Since I have many requests by lots of slaves around the world, this is what I seek from my future slaves:
- Masculine body and attitude (not much into feminine slaves)
- Any sexual orientation and slave experience will be fine (and yes... I have also other masters among my subs)
- Loyalty into serving a master
- Ready to engage chastity and edging challenges as a way to train loyalty and to bond with the master
- Ready to be controlled in every aspect of their life
- Intelligent guys
- Guys willing to be useful to their master, becoming a part of his life

Don't contact me if:
- You are into extreme pain / torture fetish: I want my slaves to thrive not to die in order to let them be more useful to me. If pain is inflicted that's done in a more subtle and intelligent way.
- You want just to wank seeing me: I'm a master not a webcam boy.

When you contact me, in order to let me understand if you might be interesting:
- write me a description of you: age, sex orientation, where you are from, what you seek, what are your fetishes, etc.
- send me some pics of you for age verification

If you'll catch my attention, I'll write you back for more information.
See you soon brave subs.

This is my Skype account: italian_professor

Reactions: marknyc

Slut4BigOne

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi there!!

I am Little chubby 28asl boy who need a daddy :) i cold be your personal slave. Could do your orders and make U happy :) i wish U are real ALPHA Małe

Slu4BigDad

My Skype is jacksmith_93
Master or mistress needed, sissyfy me and humiliate me and use me
Need of a master

NickiDK

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
22 year old slave from Denmark. Really into public stuff. Getting forced to wank and get naked in public around strangers looking at me. Skype: nick.jensen27

Reactions: paddy94

Looking for a master to edge me to the point of begging to cum and use cbt to hold my cum in for aslong as possible

Reactions: RG97

NickiDK

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

NickiDK

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
22 year oldslave from Denmark. Really into public stuff. Getting forced to wank and get naked in public around strangers looking at me. Skype: nick.jensen27