Skype list - masters & slaves

YoungFitMaster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Young Strict Fit Master looking for long term Young Fit Obedient Willing Slave Boy

I am a young fit master, very strict . I am looking for young fit obedient willing slave for long term. All my slaves must be 18+
you do not have to have lots of slave experience, but you have to be submissive and willing to obey and do what you are told. I like to keep slaves fit, healthy and happy. I do not like lazy slave, slave should work hard to please its master.

My skype is: live:blue_star2_2

I am into all kinds of kinks, no limits, but I do respect slave's limits

If you want to be my slave, then add me on skype. You need to mention your age, location, what are you into and limits, etc...

karuc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
26 yo slim sub looking for masculine dom up to 35 yo with at least a mic
Into: tease & denial, edging, cbt, ruined orgasms, poppers.

Oralbottom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi guys! 27 m us, slim white sissy slave bottom looking to please a big dick top on cam. Tell me what to do! I have 2 dildos, one quite large.. would love to use them for you ;) or maybe you would like to make me cum on my face? Or in my mouth? If this sounds good, or you have any other requests for your slave please contact me! 7supbro7 on Skype, 8"+ cock to apply ;) Bonus if you are trans

Flumer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Man 56 submissive likes to be controlled and supervised.
I like it when someone downloads the pictures of my ex and then searches for their information on my pc with TeamViewer
915433342 pw Flumer

Attachments

N

Need Something Different

I am a middle aged married bear. I would like to find a man, preferably married, whom I can serve and obey. I have limited experience, but I crave the opportunity to serve and satisfy another man. Discipline/pain as needed. Own and verbally humiliate me. Long term preferred.

Skype at needsomethingdif

YoungFitMaster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Young Strict Fit Master looking for long term Young Fit Obedient Willing Slave Boy

I am a young fit master, very strict . I am looking for young fit obedient willing slave for long term. All my slaves must be 18+
you do not have to have lots of slave experience, but you have to be submissive and willing to obey and do what you are told. I like to keep slaves fit, healthy and happy. I do not like lazy slave, slave should work hard to please its master.

My skype is: live:blue_star2_2

I am into all kinds of kinks, no limits, but I do respect slave's limits

If you want to be my slave, then add me on skype. You need to mention your age, location, what are you into and limits, etc...