Skype list - masters & slaves

TastyFeet

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi all,I would love to meet people that love male feet,and people that would love to look at my soles on cam,slaves,mastrubating,teasing,edging,I like all that,I also love vore,especially feet vore,If you get horny for that you're even more welcome in my skype list :)
my skype is:tastysolescro333

lbm4321

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Strict master for submissive slave. I do not share cam and give me my commands over messaging. I want a guy who like to show off for his master. Kinky ++++

brussel2017

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
camsub for young top dom: many possibilities: assdestroy, spank, ballsbondage, edge, cumcontrol, specials: pissgames, body oiling, fuck myself with Magnum White, bananastuffing (+ milk), edge, comcontrol etc you decide whats on the menu, coach me
skype me= pitpilau

BillyRob696

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
35 year old slave boy looking to be trained... I have some toys but need help using them. Want to please my master so bad. add my skp: billyroberts696

39 ans, France. À loper sur Skype en journée. Aime voir la satisfaction dans le regard de son maître.
Plan sneakers (lèche et sniff) apprécié
Pseudo Skype : la-pute-d-alex

39yo from France to be used on cam. Like to see satisfaction in my master's eyes. Also love sneakers (licking and sniffing)

Emo_BOXER

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Compare your dick to my monster cock. Masters and subs are tiny next to me. I don't talk on cam, but I want to hear you worship my bigger cock. Skype is NewOneHedgie