28yo polish slut, fag,skinny and tall. Looking for dominant vulgar Sir
My skype: frozen.m1 add me now

russianslave

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
25 yo fit fag looking for a dom master to be used and degraded
i got toys, into anal play, verbal humiliation, doing tasks, feet, piss, bodywriting
u under 35, have cam, no chubs

skype jorg.eolo

37 guy here. Into raunchy cam/chat on Skype with other masc guys. Into watching studs drop a deuce. Raunchy manly fun.

LSPG1

Sexy Member
Media
26 with thick big dick. Looking for fun with fit guys 18-30. Face is +++ Muscles is +++ Skype me at live:.cid.41bcc946f271497f

D

deleted1048037

Young, slim, athletic master who is looking skype slaves.

I already own a number of slaves but i'm lookin' to recruit more.

I am lookin for slaves who are obedient, reasonable and loyal.

I am looking for slaves who have big feet, big dicks or are tall.

Contact me on skype if you're interested. Skype name - Internet.Buddy

swedishyoungboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I want my body examined and judged. You are preferably dominant as a person, and not afraid to be a harsh critic. The older you are, the better. If you are into role playing, giving me tasks or have other exciting ideas I am open for suggestions even though I am inexperienced. My skype adress is dpetreus@outlook.com. I am shy so I don't show face from the beginning, but the more I get to know you the more obedient I am.

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looking for (cam)slaves

About you:
Build: Slim / skinny or athletic
Hair: Chest, stomach, back and ass hairless or shaved, pubes trimmed or shaved
Kind: Cam slaves, but must be generally open for a (much later) personal meet
Character: Must be totally submissive and obedient, straightforward and honest
Equipment: Must at least have some rope or lace (or other stuff) to get tied in selfbondage
Special: Must use mic and be open to show face, at least after a couple of sessions
Cam: Must use skype

About me: I am an experienced Master and selfbondage teacher. My main goal is to control the slaves sexual excitement. So if the thought of getting tied helplessly doesn't make your dick hard we are probably not right for each other. Apart from bondage, which is a must, I generally tend to focus on stuff that makes and keeps the slave hard and let away activities that have the opposite effect, except for punishment - if the necessity for such should arise.

I am serious and I don't take any bullshit from slaves, but I also don't give them bullshit in respect of caring for their health and physical and mental well being as well as the protection of their privacy.

Limits: Scat, CD, blood, permanent stuff, illegal stuff.

When you think you are a fit you may contact me on skype (hal269091).
In your first message you will state age, height, weight, shoesize, dicksize hard and soft. Messages without that info will be ignored.

Reactions: DanHero69

Sissy_Sub_Slave ToM JoHn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'm looking for 18-26 yo slaves only noone younger or older. You have to be fit , skiny or avarage. Not overweight or too muscular.
You need to be available at least twice a week for cam session. One more thing you need to be 100% serious and willing to serve, if not don't waste your and my time

I'm sadistic which means that i will spank you till your ass gets red, cbt nipple torture and more. I'm also posesive and controlling but i'm fair and carring.

Don't messege me saying how cute you are etc . I dont care a out that. I care only about your age and weight / height, also if your age is what correct 18-26. It will not work if you don't like pain , control , or if you want to just jerk off or fuck your ass.

I don't use can and mic but you have to. It's about you entertaining me ,not the other way.

My likes , spank , cbt , bonsage , chastity , dog training , pegs , wax , oral training , anal trainjng , humiliation , dildo choking, rules and more.

If you are inferested reply with your age height/weight , likes / limits, also tell me why should i peek you. If you don't reply likr that i wont answer you

H:174.W:70. Into everything but more into pain and torture
My limit face dirty public and family

Gutthix

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
About you:
Build: Regular (kind of in between hefty and more skinny, couldn't really tell you)
Hair: Barely any hair on my chest, pubics or my back/shoulders. I pretty much shave my actual penis bi-daily and my ballsack about twice a week (because I'm kinda skared of it). I usually shave my ass (up until my hole) about once per 1-1,5 week(s).
Kind: Soft and tender masters, not too extreme, not too soft.
Character: I guess honesty, transparency and fairness are big pros. I also like people that aren't overly sexualized, I'm not myself so it's kinda weird if another person is. If you are, you know what to do (and it's not contacting me).
Equipment: Considering I'm a young twink, I have no (like not any) experience with bondage, BDSM, submissive sex (as I'm still a virgin) and thus you can't really expect me to have the entire basic kit set up.

About me: I'm quite frankly a virgin, I am young (meaning I'd rater not disclose my age until we've actually gotten to know each other), I'm like totally new to bondage, BDSM or just sex in general hence why I'm experimenting and kinda learning what I like and don't like. If you're up to experiment with me (in case you are younger than 25-26), be sure to hit me up.

When you think you're like nice and not one of those I'll kick you in the ribs-types of persons, contact me at Skype (live: p.hellings_1), Snapchat (ruby-nl) or on Discord (Pim#2886).

submasme

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
29m slim white slave looking for a strict kinky Master. Few limits (half face, no shaving, nothing dangerous/illegal/public) but that's mostly all. I'm white, slim and naturally smooth.

add: submasme
(please put a msg saying you're a master with your ASL thx)