Skype list - masters & slaves

mcris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have skype slave to share with all who want to use him. please respect his limits

Dislike: anal , etc . Limits : Face, Family , Info (any kind ), kik video , Extreme , Scat, Pee, Cum play , Cross dressing,Public, uncomfortable things , Roleplaying, Feminizations

his skype name is securename123

he is to accept all request

share his name as much as you like

Master S

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Skype Master here looking for a smooth and chubby/curvy/thin and shaven boy willing to be my camslave/pet. The more daring the better and has to be willing to crossdress/buy items to do so. I only use chatbox for commands and I do not show face, since you must earn the privilege to hear my voice and see me.

Must follow commands, but will not force you to do anything with scat/vore/gore/pee and etc. Though toying with your ass/cock/nipples will be asked for.

Jack Pup

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
26 yo slave guy here. Bi but super submissive with guys, want to be your obedient pup boy. Locked in a cock cage right now... Can't unlock but can serve all other requests. No limits except permanent marks. Slim/average build. Want to be trained to be a good pup, would love to find someone who would order me to build muscles. Skype: hungslave26 AT outlook.com

Maison

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
24 gay bottom. I want to expose my face, ass and cock on cam and pose for photos/screenshots. I can use toys too. Skype me d.cashmann

lbm4321

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Strict master/daddy for submissive slave. I do not share cam and give me my commands over messaging. I want a guy who like to show off for his master. Kinky ++++