Skype list - masters & slaves

Bisubforuse

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
25 sub looking for verbal Dom master to humiliate and use me. Prefer you have mic and show cam at least sometimes.

Into humiliation, chastity, edged til I’m begging for release then lock me back up, poppers, most things really especially when I’m horny and on edge. Have lots of toys too

bisubforuse@gmail.com

Ever thought you wanted to try how it feels to be dominated using findom (financial domination) don’t be afraid no need to transfer any actual money between us. Come talk with me and tell me your fantasies you want to do. I am willing to adjust to your needs. Pm me for more details!
Hi sir can we discuss this on Skype?

30yoGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Sirs, Im wearing a hushplug for the next 4 hours, if someone wants to remotely use it you can either add me on lovense (im sweboy86norway on there and on skype too but i cannot cam right now) or use the link - Control Panel
The link only works for 30 minutes
I will not remove it even if i cum.

Reactions: Ace117

]31 yo Master here. I dont cam and i dont use mic. I''m looking for a slave 18-26 yo , not younger or older. Only slim, skinny or avarage. No one overweight or too muscular. I said i dont show myself but i expect you to show face after 3 sessions, if not then dont reply. I like to own and control my slaves, i can give you rules to follow , for example you cum only when i want and only on cam, choose your underwear , make you pee sitting like a girl etc. etc
What else i'm going to do to you? i'm sadistic so you can expect lots of pain like spank cbt, ball busting , nipple torture, wax, etc but i will asl make you fuck yourself , choke on a dildo, lick your feet and humiliate you call you names. i will make you my dog and you will bark when i say. and much more

i will give you my full list when you reply.

I respect limits and i care about my slaves. i respect limits but if you have too many limits then i wont accept you. I'm looking for someone who can serve me at least twice a week.

if you are interested messege me. tell me about your age, height , weight, likes and limits and why do you want to serve me.. if you dont reply like that then i will not accept you
Hi sir. I am 23. 6 foot tall and 14 stone. I am into being humiliated and controlled by superior men even though I am straight. Blood and scat is my limit along with any permanent damage

paradonos123

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Young boy 24 years old, slim body, shaved cock and ass looking for master who will tell me what to do and i will follow his orders with smile on my face. I have many toys and also i can buy something new if my master want and he can choose what he want.
Don't let yourself wait, your slave is ready for you :)
My skype live:.cid.3861753912409943
If cant found just pm me here

Reactions: Ace117

Mancub son here, macho otherwise but ready to submit and be taught some discipline from a mature alpha master dad.
Hit me up on Skype
live:.cid.e7485da5583551ea

25yo slim, average/large dick Sub. I don't show my full face (Mouth up), but that can change after trust is built over a few sessions. I have BDSM toys and am interested in edging, some CBT, wax play, anal play, rope, gags, clamps, electro and more.

I'm Looking for a kinky creative Dom older than 30 for Skype. You don’t have to show face on cam but you do have to show something and a microphone is required. I am free to play today from 2:15 until 4:00 NY time. PM me here for my username and other details.

bobdadylan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
19 yr old asian master, looking for 2-3 slaves. must send full body picture (face optional) upon adding me on skype or discord. must be willing to do many things, and be very kinky. having toys is a plus.

discord: Wubble#0944

Stevens.mike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
28 hairy jockstrap stripper boy looking to dance for dollars, show off my ass and hairy hole between the straps, love being told what to do, tease you, spread wide and for a full view,

Help me fulfill my naughty jockstrap gogo boy fantasy

Looking for C2C. Daddies to the front.

paradonos123

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Young boy 24 years old looking for master on skype. I like doing orders for my master. I have slim body, my dick is shaved and ass too. I have a lots of toys and i ilke when my master tell me to used them. I dont like piss and poo. Dont write me like hi or something like this. I looking for MASTER who will own me and. I like when master is happy and horny when i doing what he want.
I just wait for YOU MASTER. Add me on skype live:.cid.3861753912409943