Skype list - masters & slaves

Master1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm looking for 18+ yo slaves only, not younger. You have to be fit or average. Not overweight.
You need to be available at least twice a week for a cam session. You need to be 100% serious and willing to serve, if not don't waste your and my time

I love leather and rubber gear, uniforms, and jeans. I'm also possessive and controlling but I'm fair and caring.

Don't message me saying how cute you are etc. I don't care about that. I care only about your age and weight. It will not work if you don't like control and submission, or if you want to just jerk off or fuck your ass.

I don't have to use cam and mic, but you have to. It's about you entertaining me, not the other way around.

Add on skype if interested: Master 1987, or toni.caleta987@gmail.com

boysunny1414

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
22 slim bottom guy with a nice bubble ass for fit/slim verbal dom guys who into tell me what to do on cam skype: boysunny1414 of course I am down for a group cam with couple of dom guys :p

robertpascual1993

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Closeted South East Asian faggot looking to be degraded by white men. I want to worship your superior physical features while you make fun of my inferiority. Both gay and straight white men are welcome, maybe instead you can humiliate me, degrade me, etc.
into Raceplay, sph, eding, ruined orgasm, gooning and more
add me on skype:

Join conversation

Duzyyy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
25 y/o effeminate gay mistress looking for dedicated cam sluts into Cum Control, JOI, Edging and Ruined Orgasms, preferably shows face as well. I use mostly text so don't expect cam/mic :kissing:

verbalmaster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Read my terms and conditions below, before you adding me on skype. If you add me, that mean you agree to be my sub and do everything that I want to you.

- I'm verbal master, not oncam, just using mic or text.

- I'm looking for sub with good looking face, athlethic body, passion to please me

- I love to edge hard dick, play with muscular body, humiliate man pride

- You must oncam from head to toe

Skype ID : themask890x@gmail.com

#Available On (GMT + 1)

Monday To Friday
- 2 PM - 4 PM
- 9 PM - 11 PM

Saturday To Sunday
- 4 AM - 5 PM

noLimss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Real dad, chubby and hairy looking for a Master to expose me / blackmail me /... to be force to become a fulltime whore.

Teamviewer
1 226 830 226
1587043641319.JPEG

D

deleted2869171

Dom here. LOOKING FOR A DIFFERENT KIND OF SUB Looking for a slave/Sub
-Into COMPLETE submission, with a desire to only please me.
-Long term
-I Watch only on cam. Rarely mic
-Accents and hairy are a plus.
-must show face on cam.
- DO NOT Message me if you don't show face on cam.
- Be prepared to present your self for inspection.
-Dont waste yours and my time if your not serious about my requirements
Sometimes kinky as hell other times I just need a hot face to blow a nut on. Either way, your job is to keep me happy. I respect most limits. Face is non negotiable. Not looking for a get off and get out boy. So DON'T bother if your playing games.If you can't handle, keep moving.

Apply directly below with the opening statement "Applying for sub position sir"
Petr craig on Skype live:.cid.738fdc7cdcef6e19

suboy97

Sexy Member
Media
Dear potential Dom,

I am a 23 years old university student. I have been reading this forum for quite a bit now and I decided to join.

What am I looking for?

I am looking for a young - if you look young and you are not older than 30 it could be okay - confident to share yourself on pics, videos or/and cam. If you are confused I really like to see man who likes to show how proud he is of his body and cock and uses this pride to make me his sub.

Here is a list of likes but I am always happy to try or talk about it.

Likes: edging, orgasm control, cum play, begging, CBT, JOI, light pain.

Limits: any sort of exposure, Permanent, Blood, Family, Public, Body writing, Anal, Face (needs trust so time).

Pace and kind of relationship

I am quite new to this so I would like you to understand that I might need some time to get used to all of this.
I am potentially looking for a longer term relationship but I don't want to set aside neither my studies nor life. That said I will be committed if I find the right person.

How to contact me:
Skype: live:.cid.9334941ad488b618 When you contact me please specify you are from this ad, your age, sex, location and your cock size. I don't say I want a pic of your cock straight away but I am quite visual so if after chatting a bit we click I do expect to see your cock and body. First we chat and then we see if we could be a match. People who adds and call will be blocked. Sorry to be so decisive.

I do hope you reached the end of this thread and you will contact me. If you are not interested but have ideas on how to improve this ad please let me know.

youngladuk

Experimental Member
Media
I am a 20 sub bot/slave. I am very obedient and seeking to please my master anyway I can. I love strict, sadistic and verbal masters. I love cum, piss, and torture, cbt, spanking, verbal humiliation, ruined orgasm, slave training, role play etc.

I am looking for who is strict and sadistic master 30+ Loves verbal and loves to cam with me. I am looking for a long term.

nathan.briggs17

Reactions: SexySte