Skype list - masters & slaves

Heyitsme1982

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dom top master, 37, UK.

Looking for obedient submissive guys, 18+, any body type, for skype session.

No time wasters. If interested then please enclose photo with your message.

All messages without photo will be ignored.

Hairy Husky BBC Top here.
All Femboys, Sissies, and Trans are welcome.
DM me to cam online....

sub59fr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi,

I need to be humiliated and embarrassed in cam.

Humiliation, to be pathetic, blackmail, Screenshot, insult, expose. I like you to take pictures without my knowledge that you temporarily expose me to force me to obey.

I have : poppers, Marker,lipstick, Clamp, Sport clothes, Nipple Clamps, Collard, shoelace, mouth opener, Ducktape, sneakers, shoes, plug, whomen clothes, Baby clothes, chastity

Like : intox poppers, body writer, nipple play(++), licks, dirty things, humiliating position(++), diaper, regression, humiliation(++) clothes, body transformation, long restriction, toilet control, chastity, food play, clothes transformation, brainfuck

Limit : No personal information, blood, dangerous things hard pain play hard ass, sports, public play, shave head/arms/legs

Slype : live:sub59fr

verbalmaster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Read my terms and conditions below, before you adding me on skype. If you add me, that mean you agree to be my sub and do everything that I want to you.

- I'm verbal master, not oncam, just using mic or text.

- I'm looking for sub with good looking face, athlethic body, passion to please me

- I love to edge hard dick, play with muscular body, humiliate man pride

- You must oncam from head to toe

Skype ID : themask890x@gmail.com

#Available On (GMT + 1)

Monday To Friday
- 2 PM - 4 PM
- 9 PM - 11 PM

Saturday To Sunday
- 4 AM - 5 PM

youngladuk

Experimental Member
Media
I am a 20 sub bot/slave. I am very obedient and seeking to please my master anyway I can. I love strict, sadistic and verbal masters. I love cum, piss, and torture, cbt, spanking, verbal humiliation, ruined orgasm, slave training, role play etc.

I am looking for who is strict and sadistic master 30+ Loves verbal and loves to cam with me. I am looking for a long term.

Vassylies

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
20 m fag looking for master on Skype.

Into - cum control, edging, cum eating, cum play, selfsuck, piss drinking, verbal humiliation.
No face, anal, mic.

Add me - Coommmer1

N

Need Something Different

46. Married dad/bear. I’m looking to serve a good dom on Skype on a long term basis - with trust and honesty. I want to serve, please, and obey - a true connection that grows with time. Very few limits with total focus on your likes and kinks. Cam and mic for both of us. Message me here if you want to try a genuine connection.

Chubby89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
CHUBBY 29 HOME ALONE. HORNY AS FUCK LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SAY TO ME WHAT TO DO.. INTO EDGING, CUM CONTROL.. JUST ADD ME ON SKYPE

CHUBBYFUN89

boysunny1414

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
22 slim bottom guy with a nice bubble ass for fit/slim verbal dom guys who into tell me what to do on cam skype: boysunny1414 of course I am down for a group cam with couple of dom guys :p