Skype list - masters & slaves

robertpascual1993

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Im a submissive asian chink slave looking for verbal, dominant and abusive masters on Skype (Longterm) who enjoy controlling a gooning fag on cam
Im into raceplay, sph, cockplay, humiliation, ruined orgasm, exposing,chastity, pimp out, edging for hours, gooning, group session with multiple masters.

Im 5'5" , Tiny dick 4" , Smooth and Shaved, Fembody. Submissive and Obedient

Looking for verbal, kinky and proud white alpha masters. I do prefer to hear my masters but cam is not required.
As a slave i fully present and expose my self for my masters amusement.

If your interested add me on skype at
Join conversation

Attachments

boysunny1414

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
23yo slim bottom with a nice bubbe ass looking for dom verbal strong top guys on skype: boysunny1414 also would like a group with couple of top guys
renderTimingPixel.png

D

deleted10918321

hey i needed some advice with the photography/model industry but now sure how to get into it can someone help? skype: live:.cid.66626a4175d128a7

Reactions: Justinward212

Helliosfy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
24 yo, trimmed, still in the process of getting fit. Looking for verbal dirty tops. We can explore out interests and decide if we're compatible

jockernerd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, 26, in good shape, thick cut 6 inch cock, I am looking to have my cock and ass controlled and cum. Looking for dom who like to make a sub do whatever they want. US timezone preferred.

PM me for Skype.

Attachments

D

deleted10665911

Hi Sir/Master/Daddy/Alpha,

Worthless slut to be used as you see fit. I like to please and worship an alpha cock. Kinky, rough, humiliating cam sessions.

I have toys to use on my hole and gag on. I like to have my mouth used hard, spat and pissed in. If you like, I will draw/write what you want on my forehead for our first c2c session.

live:rmcd-1990

I live in Edinburgh, UK if any doms are nearby.

gsw

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
German 39yo btm here, luv to be doggy bitch, got dildos, willing ass, jockstrap, collar, and luv to play, with myself and/or others, let me be your lil doggy to make you cum! Add me: live:.cid.be262056d277ad15