1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Goltzius, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Goltzius

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Little Skype experiment for everyone.

I haven't got many Skype contacts. A dozen or less. Hey, I'm careful.

Last night, I noticed something.

Go to 'Contacts', go to 'Add a Contact' and type the letter 'A'.... then wait. Scroll down the suggestions a bit and look at all the 'Mutual Connections' which come up.

Oh. My. Goodness.

It's possible to see who all my Skype contacts have been wanking off with. And I only have about a dozen contacts!

Go through all the letters of the alphabet that way. Scary reveals!!

Some of the Skype suggestions are people with THREE mutual connections! In a planet of six billion people, how do they manage that when I've only got a dozen contacts? What are the odds?

And who can see me being suggested via the above method?

There's possibly not even a need to post in Webcams / Cyber Connections on LPSG - I could just add all the people who Skype suggests from the above 'mutual connections' reveal. That would be creepy, though....

Dud1 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice