Skype Voyeurs & Exhibitionists List

G

Grey22890

can't cam/mic but can chat
would love to watch someone give a good show
live:.cid.c35831a538ce489b

37 married guy here, but open and curious. Lookin for another masc discreet straight or curious guy into some raunchy cam. Into locker room scenes, seeing guys in the raw—no limits. Just men being men and being open.

Few limits on cam. Love guys being raunchy and raw. Seeing dudes on all 4s, cock, balls, and hole all exposed. Like seeing dudes stroke...take a piss...and also get off sitting in stall next to fit dude droppin a solid dump if he’s a grunter and not afraid to own it and just be an animal. Just gets me going. If interested and also like raunchy chat and cam, hit me up.

S k y p = BigNuts2020

mocldn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any couples like to be watched? 30 UK guy here, would be hot to play with 2 guys on skype.

hit me up, Skype: mocldn_now

37 married guy here, but open and curious. Lookin for another masc discreet straight or curious guy into some raunchy cam. Into locker room scenes, seeing guys in the raw—no limits. Just men being men and being open.

Few limits on cam. Love guys being raunchy and raw. Seeing dudes on all 4s, cock, balls, and hole all exposed. Like seeing dudes stroke...take a piss...and also get off sitting in stall next to fit dude droppin a solid dump if he’s a grunter and not afraid to own it and just be an animal. Just gets me going. If interested and also like raunchy chat and cam, hit me up.

S k y p = BigNuts2020

D

deleted5640931

21 with a 7 inch cock. Make me tease my cock and edge to build up a huge cumshot. i have a bullet vibrator and a pocket pussy for you to make me use on myself. Decide when and how i cum skype me if interested in controlling my cock
live:.cid.bd06411f822aae

S k y p = BigNuts2020

D

deleted7747001

29 gay here on skype; auto answer is on, call me if u wanna watch, feel free to take pics/record - brochdagos7

crayguy14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Voyeur here. Looking for a hung guy that likes to show off his cock on cam while we chat. Can't mic at the moment but will be able to in the future. I'm 25 and my skype is crayguy14. Hopefully I can find a guy 8 inches or bigger!