Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey love2compare. My wife used my profile and clicked on the link you gave to get into your skype group for us and she was having fun and a great conversation and identified herself and my profile and DAVROB84 ejected her from the group. Just wondering why and if we can get back in. Thanks

Sang84

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey love2compare. My wife used my profile and clicked on the link you gave to get into your skype group for us and she was having fun and a great conversation and identified herself and my profile and DAVROB84 ejected her from the group. Just wondering why and if we can get back in. Thanks
Hi Azzuri13, I am the one who ejected your wife. The group is for guys only. You are more than welcome to join if you want to add me to Skype (you already know my ID). Cheers

Azzuri13

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Azzuri13, I am the one who ejected your wife. The group is for guys only. You are more than welcome to join if you want to add me to Skype (you already know my ID). Cheers

Ok I sent an add request to you. Sorry about the confusion. Thanks

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
okay just for information there are two groups as of now:

one is just for comparing and maybe jo - called CAM4CAM with around 400 users tiny and hung. It almost works 24/7 by now as users from all over the place are in there lol...

the other one is the real SPH group where it is expected you are into SPH either way and you have to "earn it" to get in there...
You really need to show your skills to one of the four admins and prove that you like to give or receive SPH - called SPH4YOU.