Skyping? how?

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by Frnkd213, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know that this probably has been asked, but heck, I don't want to search. So here goes.

I am so new to this but how do you skype I have the app on my iPad haven't set it up. Is it like making a call? Do you announce that "your home" so call now.? What if you can't answer cause you know only LPSG members know your Skype number. Is it rude not to?

What are the protocols? Is it only one way or can both party see everything.

It' s just another way to get fucking off I imagine and it sounds exciting.

2. rrewards

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Skype is easy to do. I use it on my pc. You set up the program and once you have it st up you pass out your Skype nam e that you came up with. If someone gives you tghir Skype name click on contacts and then enter the person's name. They should respond and say ok. Once they are added either one of you can call the other and see each other. It is great for cam2cam fun. I've done it a lot and enjoy it. Only give your name out to those you want to have it.. Hope this helps. If you need anymore help let me know.

3. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey thnks a lot.
    I am so thumbsless when it comes to technology. It took me awhile to even understand posts and threads and blogs. Uploading photos the same but I learned.

Thanks again.

Draft saved Draft deleted