Slamming cock in the door

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, everyone here is patting themselves on the backs for having a long dick

However, wouldn't a naked guy with a shorter one have the same trouble too?

Yeah, certainly. We average sized guys knock things over all the time when we are naked. I mean I can't keep any nice lamps around this place because I keep knocking them over. And I keep putting holes in walls around here. My landlord has almost had it with me.

davec94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this thread is awesome. you can solve this problem by enclosing your penis in a sufficiently sized aluminum tube. just be careful because purchasing aluminum tubes can get you flagged for building weapons of mass destruction.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, everyone here is patting themselves on the backs for having a long dick

However, wouldn't a naked guy with a shorter one have the same trouble too?

No-one is patting themselves on the back at all! We are being cynicalizational (George Bush type talk) and generally taking the piss.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Simple solution.

Just bend over at the waist before shutting doors. You may wish to do the same when approaching a closed door to prevent poking a hole in it..

I guess this means that big penises are a recent invention. I mean look at the size of those tiny little holes (under the handle) on old fashioned doors.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess this means that big penises are a recent invention. I mean look at the size of those tiny little holes (under the handle) on old fashioned doors.

Yeh but let's talk "shudders" are they the answer to this guy's pwarblem?

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Simple solution.

Just bend over at the waist before shutting doors. You may wish to do the same when approaching a closed door to prevent poking a hole in it..
I tryed that but then I get my hed slamd in the dor that hurst to. I aslo tryed puting my foot out but then my leg gets slamd in the dor. That hurst to. Plese help me I am always geting hurt. Ow. Ow. Ow. I am trying to send this post by hiting my computre with my dick but it hurst.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know how you feel calboner. My house is ruined and not even worth putting sudders on the doorways now.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeh or you could pad everything in your house with cotton wool, just like a padded cell. You wouldn't need to but curtains or "shudders" and will save you money.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope none of you guys work around electricity and be glad the electrical outlets have very small holes.
OMG I'm thinking of using a drill to put my "shudders" up!! Just think of the dangers involved with my enormous cock and a power tool!:biggrin1:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG I'm thinking of using a drill to put my "shudders" up!! Just think of the dangers involved with my enormous cock and a power tool!:biggrin1:
I got my power tool rihgt heere heh heh heh. Ow. Ow. Ow. I am tryng to drill but it hurst. Ow. Ow. Ow. I tryd using a ribed condom but it brok. Ow. Ow. Ow.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm still pondering on the logistics of how one would shut one's cock in a door, I still can't think of any way to do it that isn't intentional or involves gale force winds.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Does anyone else have this problem? Seems I'm always walking around naked. My dick is pretty tough. But closing doors is a real hazard. What do you do about this? I'm thinking about replacing my doors with curtains or shudders:wink:

Have a piercing done so that you can pin your cock to your pubes when you walk around the house. Or even better as you walk about nude you may as well leave all of your doors open until you are fully dressed. Make an exception for the door to the refrigerator of course as you wouldn't want your food to spoil. You''ll just have to be extremely careful around that one.