Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually I did once catch my dick in one of those big metal pickup toolboxes that sits behind the cab. I was freeballing in sweat pants. I had put some tarps in the toolbox and was having trouble closing it. So from the side of the truck I jumped as high as a could to then extend my arms when coming down and slam the lid shut. Instead as I jumped up my dick flopped into the box and then I came down and slammed the lid on it. The problem was then that my upper body was resting on the truck box lid with my dick under the closed lid so that I couldn't pull it out. I screamed and after a moments indecision pushed down on the lid to get my upper body off of it so the lid would bounce up enough for me to pull my dick out. I ended up falling to the ground and laying there. I hate to think what would have happened if the lid had latched shut but it probably would have required professional medical help. When my wife came by I told her what had happened, she giggled.

vas

Last edited:

A cock longer than an arm. Wow, I'd like to see that by jingoes. :) :)

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually I did once catch my dick in one of those big metal pickup toolboxes that sits behind the cab. I was freeballing in sweat pants. I had put some tarps in the toolbox and was having trouble closing it. So from the side of the truck I jumped as high as a could to then extend my arms when coming down and slam the lid shut. Instead as I jumped up my dick flopped into the box and then I came down and slammed the lid on it. The problem was then that my upper body was resting on the truck box lid with my dick under the closed lid so that I couldn't pull it out. I screamed and after a moments indecision pushed down on the lid to get my upper body off of it so the lid would bounce up enough for me to pull my dick out. I ended up falling to the ground and laying there. I hate to think what would have happened if the lid had latched shut but it probably would have required professional medical help. When my wife came by I told her what had happened, she giggled.

vas
:rofl: I wasn't expecting any real stories here.

Then there's Tristram Shandy's tale of getting his foreskin slammed under the sash of a window that was lacking a counterweight: "I was five years old.—Susannah [the maidservant lifting the window for young Tristram to piss out] did not consider that nothing was well hung in our family,—so slap came the sash down like lightning upon us;—Nothing is left,—cried Susannah,—nothing is left—for me, but to run my country." (The Life and Opinions of Tristram Shandy, Gentleman, chapter 3, section XVII)