slap your stomach

DJM277: How many guys here erection can slap your stomach when taking your underwear off or when you push down on it. IT would be intresting to know if having a longer the penis and or heavier would make it harder to have it sping back and slap your stomach.

This use to happen alot in my teen when removing my underwear while having an erection.But as I have gotten older I noticed it doesn't sping back as much as it once did.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What you have just asked is one of the most arousing things a dick can do, DJM. The erection that has an UP angle, some even against the abs, will slap hardest when pulled down and turned loose! I'm anxious to read the answers your post gets among this group. I wish they would give their age, along with their erection strength, when they reply. Like you, there was a time when mine "slapped", but the spring has gotten looser during the last 10 years or so. :'(

Luke

tomarctus: Dangit! I'm envious! Mine was always 90 degrees out. I can slap it against my abdomen but it doesn't get there by itself. I absolutely love high angle dicks.
I don't think length or girth has anything to do with angle. I've seen modest cocks with low angle and huge cocks against the body. But weight might effect slap back. I'm interested in hearing from others about this, too.
Yes, age often reduces the angle and springback. That's one reason I am doing kegels, manual stretching and jelq squeezing. More on that in some other threads.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, according to the only survey I've seen covering angle, lower angles are typically larger. But that survey had some 100 ppl involved.

jimbo67: This thread reminds me of a funny thing that happened years ago when I still wore underwear.

My girlfriend and I were making out. I was on my back as she began to slide my boxers down. As the head of my cock cleared the waistband of the boxers, it sprand upward and smacked her under the chin. She was surprised and stunned, but unhurt. We had a good laugh over that.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=RoysToy link=board=health;num=1075058349;start=0#1 date=01/25/04 at 11:37:25]

"... I'm anxious to read the answers your post gets among this group.   I wish they would give their age, along with their erection strength, when they reply.   Like you, there was a time when mine "slapped", but the spring has gotten looser during the last 10 years or so..."

[/quote]

Well---
Almost fifty....doesn't "slap" (as often) as when I was younger. Erection "firmness" varies, depending on the stimulus, although the "AM woodies" (for example) seem especially proned to the "slapping" possibilities like being discussed here.

Otherwise, my erections tend to be a bit more "floppy, lazily-elongated" and even a bit "droopy" due to the
weight factor (of the girth) I suppose. Certain erectile physiological "factors" DO catch up with the larger sizes, for sure, at least for some of us here, (especially as we get older.) The "upward angle" I once had... is no longer there. Noticing more "horizontal" overall.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sometimes get the feeling that by doing this, I'm subconsciously giving my abs a workout. In fact, if I bend over too far when removing my underwear, it's like what happens when you step on a rake, and nail me straight in the bridge of my nose.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
When I was young my erection stood up almost against my abdomen (probably an inch away.) It was easy to pull it away and down somewhat and allow it to slap against me when it snapped back up.

Nowadays though, it sticks straight out and the only way it'll slap against skin is if I physically cause it to. I like the current condition better. It's more maleable at its base so it makes positioning a lot easier.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
More "maleable" (?) or not, I would pay for the dick like you say yours used to be! I just harden all over when I see one standing up like that, I 'll worry about the position any time!

Luke

feared: this is one thing thats weird about my dick. when i get an erection, it seems that the last place on it to actually become erect is about the first inch of it, from the pubic bone.

so, its possible for me to have a full erection sans an inch, which is good for some girls, but bad for my stomach-slapping skills.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
feared:

Your explanation of your hardon sans the first inch reminds me of a friend's cock that I always said hardens in sections. The last third (with the head) and the first third (at the base) will be completely hard and it takes the middle third several more minutes to harden. I have posted this 'weird' characteristic before under the subject "Hardening in Sections". I'll search for it and send it to the top sometimes today.

Luke

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=RoysToy link=board=health;num=1075058349;start=0#9 date=01/26/04 at 16:49:23]More "maleable" (?) or not, I would pay for the dick like you say yours used to be!   I just harden all over when I see one standing up like that, I 'll worry about the position any time!

Luke[/quote]

Oops! Typo! I meant malleable, of course. I don't mean it can be squashed to any shape, though. I'm referring to the way it now pivots at its base - up, down, sideways, without discomfort when erect.

When I was younger it was so stiff at the base that when having intercourse with the ex-wife on top, it almost hurt to angle it up for her to impale herself on it.

Pecker

If swimming is good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I C., Pecker. A warm up exercise for doing jelqing is to stretch the penis, first straight out, then to the left, right, down and up. It seems to me doing these over a period of time would facilitate the pivoting you spoke of, but I'm unable to explain the whale's big belly.

Luke :D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, man, I didn't even know that, Hung Arnold! Maybe one of the moderators caught me asleep and slapped mine for me, coz I don't remember demonstrating how mine does. :D

Luke

namodomok: 42 year old here...I have an erection that points straight up and I'm a slapper.

tomarctus: [quote author=RoysToy link=board=health;num=1075058349;start=0#17 date=01/27/04 at 13:01:19]That's not all you are.
You're a hot fucker, too, dude!
Luke[/quote]

Does he have a pic?