Slap!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah, I like nips too then!

I'm not so much into the slaps though, or at least I've never tried it.

Ah, petite full on slaps when your really wet, especially with a cupped hand feels really good. Not hard though. It's kind of startling and sometimes it burns just alittle. But for me this is a maxium arousal move. The more aroused I am and closer to orgasm the more receptive I am to this type of play:redface:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After ten years of abstinence, I finally gave in and picked up a younger man. When we got naked and started making out, I received a sudden loud and somewhat painful slap on my buttcheeks. I began to wonder if I had some catching up to do on the new sexual trends.

But, no, it didn't turn me on. However, I did do a little playful spanking to a later lover when he would say "Am I a bad boy?".

See playful is fun:biggrin1: I'm not talking spankings, just that nice slap while enjoying doggie style, nothing harsh and unsettling though. Playful spanking and slaps as you grab your partners tush can be a big turn on.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, I could get into the occasional spanking, but I'm a bit squeamish about gentle slaps on my girl parts and I really don't like ass slapping during doggy style.

Obviously women differ greatly on these things! You just need to ask us!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, I could get into the occasional spanking, but I'm a bit squeamish about gentle slaps on my girl parts and I really don't like ass slapping during doggy style.

Obviously women differ greatly on these things! You just need to ask us!

Yep and it's hard to explain it to someone. The guy I'm with now has never done this, but my ex bf did. I definitely don't want to tell someone I like something and have them SLAP me there, I prefer to think of it as a love tap:biggrin1:

The first time he did it, I froze, but then he leaned in close to my ear and started talking to me while rubbing me and then did it again lightly............ and it was a GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Men can get away with more in reverse cowgirl, because you are full and he has access to your whole body.

Last edited by a moderator:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep and it's hard to explain it to someone. The guy I'm with now has never done this, but my ex bf did. I definitely don't want to tell someone I like something and have them SLAP me there, I prefer to think of it as a love tap:biggrin1:

The first time he did it, I froze, but then he leaned in close to my ear and started talking to me while rubbing me and then did it again lightly............ and it was a GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Men can get away with more in reverse cowgirl, because you are full and he has access to your whole body.

I thought reverse cowgirl was where you're facing away from him, or am I wrong?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You're having sex. It's good. You're moaning. Then, suddenly, a booty slap...or maybe it's a butt grab.

What does this do for you? Should he touch somewhere? Matter fact...where is your hot spot?

This is research for my course in Bootology at Havard University.
I would and have never hit a woman. And have dumped woman who were into it. Not my thing.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry, but when guys slap/tap my pussy I just giggle. For some reason I just find it amusing. I have no idea why. I like slaps elsewhere though, and I love nibbles (well, my version is probably better described as bites :) ).

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Grab, nibble, gentle slap OK. No ripping or dragging or nasty SM for me. Oral with a little tap. Gone! Woof!

passion_fruit99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like it a bit rough every now and again. A slap on the ass, grabbing of my ass and hips, pulling on my hair or hand around my throat can be a turn on, just knowing that you're getting fucked hard. However there's a line that divides rough from painful which should never be crossed.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, having been hit/abused, I don't like slapping of *any* ilk. I prefer a lot of long and tender, thorough touching, with and without pressure, which can feel really great on my clit if done right after it's a bit swollen. I don't mind grabbing, etc. as long as it doesn't approach abuse - that rough stuff makes me have bad feelings. I want to be loved and appreciated, not hurt/abused.

My feeling is that you should be clear in expressing what turns you on, arouses you more - doesn't have to be verbal, recognizable language, lol, can just be a moan, or nod, or , "more" or "yes" or a head shake if you don't like it, or pushing away the offending limb if you hurt. There are ways to communi
cate what pleasures you - he shouldn't have to guess what you like. We should use them all. imho.

Note: Just struck me - I had a hilarious thought - what if there were a guy out there, checking out all my posts and taking notes, figuring out how to sweep me off my feet - wow, what a dreamer! Ha!

Last edited:

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Note: Just struck me - I had a hilarious thought - what if there were a guy out there, checking out all my posts and taking notes, figuring out how to sweep me off my feet - wow, what a dreamer! Ha!

I bet you there is! :smile: