Slapping my cock and showing it off

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by hardboi69, Nov 11, 2010.

1. hardboi69

hardboi69 Member

Albums:
    Here's a vid I made a couple years ago... in it, I confess how excited another guys videos make me, his name is trainersoft. specifically this video of his::

Trainersoft's Videos

And here is my video.... :redface: Hardboi69's Videos :redface:

I really get off on getting my cock slapped...there's another thread about dorm experiences, but I think what got me into it was that my gay roommate in boarding school was making me jack off for him and then it started to get a little bit limp so he took this red pencil and started to slap it on the shaft....fuck it never got harder than it did after he whipped it a couple times....then i finished myself off for him... but thats probably another story for the dorm thread eh? :)

Let me know what you guys and girls think....or if anyone else is into getting their cock slapped or just punishing a good rock hard dick... ;)
    -Hardboi:biggrin1:

2. hardboi69

hardboi69 Member

Albums:
    hope nobody thinks this is spam or anything, coz it's not! I thought there would be a reply or two is all :p Thanks for watching if you did, and hope you enjoyed it!

3. g_whiz

g_whiz New Member

Albums:
    Sorry, I was too busy thinking about the wacking off for the roommate story. Do tell :)

Draft saved Draft deleted