slapping/smacking her ass during sex?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not just ass-slapping, I grab the flogger from the hook above the bed and lash her across the ass, the back, and the shoulder while doing her doggy-style (or as I call it, Discovery-Channel-style). It drives her wild and brings her to shaking, thrashing, quivering orgasms.

A previous lover had waist length hair, and I would wrap it around my wrist and forearm numerous times, so that I could pull her head back hard like reining in a horse as I was fucking her from behind.

Some girls love it; some hate it; some are indifferent.

God Damn!!
I'd sign up for that in a heartbeat!

newjaytdot

Experimental Member
Media
Start out by rubbing and appreciating her ass. If she likes her ass being touched, there's a good chance she'll like some light slaps as things get more intense.

If she doesn't like light slaps, STOP there.

If she does, she will most likely like some harder ones as the passion increases.

There aren't many girls that really like you to slap hard enough to leave a handprint, and quite frankly, I can't think that many people would like to give slaps of that intensity.

freaky_sweetheart

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I absolutely LOVE having my ass slapped during sex. It is a tremendous turn-on. In fact, my butt cheeks are my most sensitive area, after my clit, pussy and ass. Any type of squeezing, massaging, slapping and outright spanking drives me wild. I respect that some women do not like having their ass slapped, but I ain't one of them.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
I start with a playful slap with the woman on top and ask if she approves/wants more. Women differ greatly: some don't like it at all, others want a gentle spanking during fucking and some go for a good hard slapping across the knees. On average I've found gentle spanking to be welcomed. Currently I'm fucking women from either end of the spanking spectrum so I need to be careful with the 'no spanking' ones in the heat of the moment!

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this only works if the ass is big. I mean you really can't slap a skinny ass. No wiggle. I like to do it, but only if she likes it too.

"Never trust a big butt and a smile" - Bel Biv Devoe

D_Baitmason Snotrocket

Account Disabled
Media
most girls i've been love cupping my ass and i occasionally give them a slap here and there if i'm really into it with the girl... like it was already said. you just get caught up in the moment. depends on the girl. i've been with chicks that loved getting choked and their hair yanked hard when they're getting fucked from behind... depends on the girl i guess...

lyhu40

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alittle hair pulling is okay if I am really really turned on an feeling into it. Also when I am turned on and my pussy is swelled up and ready I like a little dick slap

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Sometimes I slap and pinch my wife's ass during the foreplay: not hard, gently but firmly, and we both enjoy it.

More rarely I do it during penetration: I prefer being on top. While she rides me I grab her ass and move her up and down, left and right.