Slave to Love

alienwanderer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My partner (tubaroska) posted photos and videos in her gallery last August, then we lost access to a secure internet connection for 6 months.

Some members tried to figure out where the content came from, wondering if it was a spam scam.
Truth is, tubaroska has been showing (premium members) what she is like, real life videos and photos produced at home.
We’re responsible for every image, and this is the only place we have posted any serious hardcore.

• Youtube does have a non-nude vid posted, but nobody ever left a comment (a more erotic version is posted in her gallery).
  • A handful of pin-up photos were posted on another site, no comments of any kind.
  • A few videos (basically soft-core) were offered at yet another site, in two different threads, without any comments.

*Reasons for going Gold (possible thread title).
The structure offered by LPSG is clever, and Pecker was illuminated when he decided to offer Gold membership for significant contributions.
How about giving surfers a chance to sample first? Why not bait a thread for the general membership, using authorized downloads and/or screens?

**Friend Requests: We would like to communicate mainly with those who share our passions, so it’s better to PM with your ideas or verified LPSG gallery links demonstrating creativity.

alienwanderer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
glad to see more gay couples in here, not complainimg tho it's hot

I must apologize to treetruck, and thank him for his comment, turns out that I clicked the wrong option when I registered (it’s been corrected now).

A normal and well balanced person probably has equal parts of masculine and feminine in his character, that leaves me out, I just don’t qualify.