Slaves new diet

Fannyslut

Just Browsing
Media
My Mistress has ordered me to write this, she is hoping that it will help other Mistress with the same problem.

First a little about us, for the past 4 1/2 years I have been a fulltime

slave / maid to my wife and her long term boyfriend Master Ken.

I have always been submissive in our marriage and about 6 years ago Mistress meet Master Ken, before that Mistress had me put on a strapon dildo to satisfy her, as I had a small cock and always cum to quick for her, she always said that because I was a submissive wimp who dressed in ladies clothes and only wanted to be servant that it did not feel right and she need the warmth and smell of a real man in bed, but she still wanted a servant to do all the work and look after her.

It was decided that I should retire from our business and Mistress would put a manger in my place, we have property rental portfolio and it was not a real problem to sort this out, my Mistress took charge and appointed a lady manager and she answers to her mostly by phone and email.

Mistress decided that we move to the sun in Spain and there she and Master Ken could live like man and wife and I would be their servant.

She made me give up smoking and was not allowed any alcohol,

I work every day about 12 or14 hours keeping all the household, gardens and cars clean and in proper condition 7 days a week.

The problem she has with me is that over the last year or so I have put on a lot of weight, I think it is middle age spread but Mistress says I look disgusting in my uniform, she got a corselet two sizes smaller for me but I struggled to fit into this, she informed me that I will be put on a strict diet and strict daily exercise and I must get down in weight until I can fit in this new corselet comfortable.

Mistress set the target that I must take off 20kg over 8 weeks, I am now in my 5th week and I have lost 1 2kg.

My daily intake of food has been reduced to the following:-

Morning and night times I take vitamin pills, Mistress said now that I will not get as much food she wants to keep me health so that I can keep working the long hours without exhausting, she got me a 8 week course of vitamins that is designed for a crash diet.

Breakfast:-

I am only allowed to eat after I have washed all the dishes and cleaned the kitchen including on my hands and knees the kitchen floor, then I am allowed to eat only any leftover they have, so sometimes I may only get a few crusts of bread or some cold egg or may cold mashed up cornflakes.

Lunch:-

I am allowed 3 raw cabbage leaves and large glass of water.

Mistress knows I hate really cabbage.

Dinner:-

After I have served then dinner and wash all up including cleaning the kitchen floor tiles again

I get what ever is left over of their plates and in the cooking pans, together with their lunch leftovers and a large glass of water, by this time it is all cold and soggy.

Exercise:-

As well as my usual house and garden work, Mistress decided that instead of me using the vacuum cleaner on the carpet floors I must swept on my hands and knees with brush and pan, not use a mop on tile floor again to be done on hands and knees, she says this will give me more exercise, I am allowed a pair of strap on knee pads. She has since informed me that after my 8 week diet that I will continue to do all the floors this way as it gets a better job done but because it takes a lot longer some days I don’t get finished for nearly 16 or 17 hours.

I must also report to Mistress with the riding crop after dinner and beg for my extra exercise and then I am instructed to remove my panties to expose my ass then bend over and touch my toes, Mistress read somewhere that touching toes exercise is the best way to tone up the stomach, which is where most my fat is.

Each time I touch my toes I get a whack on my bare ass, then I must stand up straight again and then bend over again I get a whack, this goes on till Mistress gets tired , but usual it is about 50 to 60 times as I must count out each whack and at the end thank her for helping me with my exercise, the week before last week because I had only lost 1kg, she said that I must increase the exercise, she has asked Master Ken to take over when she get tired, I am now received 150 or more each night and I go away with a very sore ass. Mistress has informed me that if in the next week I have not lost a further 5kg she will increase this exercise to twice a day.

One week ago Mistress informed me that for the next few week, I will only get food once a day as I am not losing weight quick enough, she informed me that all my food will be liquidised from the leftovers and she had read that liquidised food goes through the body quicker and increase the weight loss, she also read drinking urine is good for flushing out the system.

Now after they have had dinner, I liquidised the leftover food from the day including breakfast, lunch and dinner together with a large glass of my piss and I drink this, it is really hard to drink it has a strange mixture of all different tastes, but being so hungry I know I need to do this, I am getting used to it slowly.

Last night I had my weekly weigh and I have lost a further 4kg Mistress said that I had done very good but not good enough as I had not made the 5 kg target set last week and my exercise will increase to two times each day. I was ordered to fetch the ridding crop and I received 100 whacks after I has thanked her.

I informed Mistress that I am always feeling hungry during the day, Mistress said that they had been thinking about this and as it was long fast each day they have come up with a idea to take the hunger off me during the day, she and Master Ken have decided that they will allow me to drink there urine each morning, this will put something in your stomach.

Mistress said every night before they go to bed you will place a large plastic basin that will fit in the toilet bowl under the seat to catch all and in the morning anything that is it you may consume, this should see you through the day.

Next morning, I knocked on their bedroom door with their coffee as usual and was told to enter, they where in bed watching morning TV, after serving them I asked could I get the basin from the toilet and was told that it is all yours, I went into the bathroom and saw that it was about half full of piss with two large pieces of shit and toilet roll floating in it,

I went back into the bedroom and ask Mistress how I was going to drink the urine as it had shit and toilet roll in it, she said I told you that you could have whatever is in the basin each morning are you refusing my gift she asked, I said no I am sorry, she said don’t worry I done that shit this morning it should taste nice and fresh.

Master Ken said well it must be your luck day you are getting a free extra meal, he shouted at me to get into the bathroom and get on with it,

you over weight excuse of a man, I want the bowl licked clean I will be inspecting it in 5 minutes.

This was the hardest thing I have had to do, I was so hungry and once I get past the smell and got the first bits down I drove myself on by saying to myself this is Mistress gift, the toilet paper was also hard to get down, but I finish all, I was licking the bowl when Master Ken came in and he shouted to Mistress the fucker has done it, she came to the door and saw me on my knees in front of the toilet with bowl in hand and started to laugh and said well well you where really hungry, maybe we should put you on a toilet diet only, they both laughed and walked away.

I hope this will help other Mistress to put there slave into better shape.

with respect

Fannyslut. the maid.

D_Penruddick Middlefinger

Account Disabled
Media
I cam help you out! First, you'll need a gun and a silencer. Next, you'll need a chipper-shredder and some lime. Perhaps a large pit bar-b-que. You'd best start liquidating that real estate portfolio and checking into countries that have no extradition treaties with Spain. Gotcher passport ready?? :biggrin1:

Fannyslut

Just Browsing
Media
This is Fannysluts Mistress writing,

This is all true and we live this life style for real.

I would like to thank you all for your constructive and some non
constructive comments on his diet, Fannyslut has now lost 16kg and can now fit into his new all in one girdle, during his diet he was allowed to drink as much water as he liked.
He is healthy and fine, he was quite over weight anyway, I had a retired lady doctor friend check him over every week as I rent him to her 4 hours each week for house and garden work and he is fit and normal for his age.
Yesterday we sat down, or rather Ken and I sat down Fannyslut must stand as he is not allowed to use the furniture.
Since he has loss a good amount of weight on the diet I had him on, we think it is now a good time to bring him back to normal eating routine, but we will closely monitor this and adjust as needed.

This will be his following diet plan as of today, and will continue.

He will cook 3 meals 2 for us and 1 for him, but all 3 will be served on our table and if we are extra hungry we will take part or all of his and if not he will get what scraps is left, If we think any of the meals are not enough for him, we will get him to add porridge or rice or maybe the potato skins or fruit peelings again this will be cold and I am sure soggy mess.

Yesterday we got him to turn of the water in a toilet and flush it, now it is a dry bowl. This toilet is out at the rear of the Villa near the swimming pool is rarely use anyway only if we where at the pool and need to go.

After our dinner tonight he will go with the leftovers and dump them in this toilet, this will be in the toilet overnight and after breakfast tomorrow he will eats this meal and then replace it with his breakfast and then the same at lunch and so on, he will always be one meal behind us.

He will have the humiliation of eating cold leftovers out of the toilet, but he will be getting more food.

As for the piss and shit, he only eat the shit twice, it was mostly piss and toilet paper in the mornings, but would still like on a few occasions to surprise him by going and use the toilet on top of his food, I am sure he will get a shock to find his dinner wih a shit and toilet paper or it soaking in piss, this will keep him in check and remind him of his lower status.
Ken also ordered him to bring his toilet bucket from his basement bedroom and put it beside this toilet and told him that he will from now on keep the bucket here and day and night he will have to come here to use his toilet, he was never allowed to use any of our toilets anyway, Ken told him from now on this bucket will only be empty when it is full not every day and that he may empty it down this toilet and turn on the water to flush and then turn off the water again, he will have the smell and humiliation of having to eat his meals on his hands and knees out of the toilet with the smelly bucket next to it.

We will now stop him getting up at 3 am to do press ups and shower then going back to bed, but instead he will be able to sleep through each morning to 5.30 am and do 30 minutes exercise and then start his work.

We thought of the 100 press-ups and we got him to do this last night and timed him he took 9 minutes, the problem is ideas on what to make him do to fill the 30 minutes,
Ken got him to tie a short rope to his cock and balls and tie a 2 lt bottle full of coke he has to spread his legs wide and bend down a lot because of the short rope and then lift straight up and then down again, this seams good for stomach trimming, but it sure must be sore on his cock and balls I could see his eyes watering after about 70, Ken made him do 100 and we time him it took 12 minutes for the 100.
I looked around the Villa for some objects we could use on him and found a plastic toilet plunger it gas got a bout 9 inches of a handle and it give me the idea if it was fixed to a stool, I could make him do a exercise of situps only he would have to insert this in his ass and sit down and then up and down, I foumd a plastic stool medium height on the patio so I got Fanny to get super glue and fix the plunger to the stool, I got him to leave it for over a hour and then just before dinner, we where relaxing at the pool I ordered him to bring out the stool and told him to remove his panties and get it up his ass and start his exercise, you should have seen his face as it went into his ass and I should sit down fully, he let out a scream, I ordered him to stand up and then sit down, I made him keep this up for 10 mintues and I counted he was up and down 42 times, I informed him when he wakes at 5.30 in the morning he will do this exrecise for 10 minutes and then he will do 100 pressups followed by 10 minutes of lifting the coke bottle by his balls, then he will take a 5 minute cold shower and get dressed and start his duties.
This will be the same every morning from now on.

As his usual start time was 8am and now it will be 6am, he will still have from 11 pm till 5.30 am for rest each night, I keep a working chart in the laundry room it shows each day what duties he has at what time and how long to do them, if he has finished quicker he is allowed to rest, with this new starting time, we will get a extra 14 hours per week working time out of him and this will bring it up to around 120 hours per week, we rent him out for 30 of these hours each week and my sister has a friend who was looking a part time gardener, I rang her and told her I have a slot of 14 hours each week and of course explain that my gardener was a transvestite, but was a very good and obedient worker, she said no problem I saw him working at your sisters, she asked can he start tomorrow I said yes at 10am, his garden working clothes are a heavy old fashion pink corset with large supenders and stockings and pink panties and with a old style ladies overall that is short and when he bends over you can see his corset and panties, very embarrassing for him, and a pair of ladies rubber riding boots. I am sure this lady will have some fun with him.
This extra work will bring me in 140 euros on top of the 400 euro I get from his other work, now I will have to think of more ideas how to spoil myself with this extra money.

I am really enjoy the power from controlling him, during his diet wanking was banned as a punishment., but he will now get his privilege back, starting tonight.
I will introduce this new system
Once a week he will be allowed to come to our bedroom and I will wear a pair of shinny leather riding boots with a corset and stockings no panties, Ken will be there laying on the bed maybe watching TV and I will sit at the dressing table, the slave must strip naked and I cross my leg and order him to hump my boot, he will straddles my boot and have him rub his cock and balls up and down my boot like you see a randy dog do sometimes, in our bedroom is a full wall of wardrobes with mirror doors and as I sit I will be able to see him for behind his ass moving up and down, I am sure I will spend most of the time laughing and making jokes with Ken and say things like this is why I need real man like you Ken not a fucking randy dog like this, he will have a maximum 15 minutes, when he cums on my boot and he must quickly start licking the boots clean, then he must thank me, I will order Fannyslut to take care of Ken, and he must ask Ken if he would he like his beautiful cock sucked, I will check the time, this will be hard for him to do as he has lost all his worked up feelings.
This could maybe take half a hour or more till Ken cums, then Fannysluts gets the cane one for every minute he take to make Ken cum and on top of that one for every minute he took to come. After the he gets caned I get him to use his tongue on me, again he gets caned for every minute he takes to make me cum.

Thanks you again
Mistress.

Attachments

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
your imaginary mistress is a moron.
if she had half a brain she would have you follow a diet plan designed by someone who knows what the fuck they're doing.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm absolutely impressed that fannyslut and its mistress managed to find the absolutely MOST APPROPRIATE place on the internet to post all that information about slaves and dieting.

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude, run away, flee, because I think you are about to reap a world of suffering.
The next 10 pages of this thread will be entertaining.