Slaves new diet

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Impossible. Fannyslut would be dead by now by the exhaustion and lack of nutrition to carry out that work load for that amount of time. Not to mention the sickness and infections from eating shit tainted food. The human body would have collapsed.

Oh, and the TOS says you cannot share accounts, you could get banned. But I guess the OP is not violating anything since its the same person.

Can we move this to the Fictitious Stories Section?

secretname123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm absolutely impressed that fannyslut and its mistress managed to find the absolutely MOST APPROPRIATE place on the internet to post all that information about slaves and dieting.

First time I've felt compelled to post: I agree.

I especially enjoy how both FS and mistress like agonizing detail and run-on sentences. To quote Planes, Train, and Automobiles, "when you're telling these little stories? Here's a good idea - have a POINT. It makes it SO much more interesting for the listener!"

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First time I've felt compelled to post: I agree.

I especially enjoy how both FS and mistress like agonizing detail and run-on sentences. To quote Planes, Train, and Automobiles, "when you're telling these little stories? Here's a good idea - have a POINT. It makes it SO much more interesting for the listener!"
:haha: GOOOOOD QUOTE!! :up: :biggrin:

I think I smell :bsflag: around here, now that the mistress responded.