Sleep Boners & Nighmares

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Generally, when I'm sleeping and I wake up from a dream, my cock is hard. No big news there; that's what happens to healthy guys.

When I wake up from a nightmare, however ... and I have some doozies ... I'm never hard. But then, in real life, I wouldn't stay hard if I were terrified about something.

Do you find the same thing? Or do you wake up from a nightmare with your cock stiff in spite of the scary dream?

Big_Al9_5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I frequently wake up in the middle of the night with a boner whether I'm dreaming or not, (light sleeper) but I can't ever remember waking from a nightmare with one. I would imagine if you're scared your body directs the blood elsewhere, i.e. fight or flight.

Interesting question.

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
boners in the middle of the night are a natural reaction from the body relaxing and certain subconsious things occuring. youll find that if you have nightmares your body is far from relaxed. i tend to wake up from nightmares covered in sweat regardless of the temperature breathing hard and tangled in blankets. and no stiffy.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
boners in the middle of the night are a natural reaction from the body relaxing and certain subconsious things occuring. youll find that if you have nightmares your body is far from relaxed. i tend to wake up from nightmares covered in sweat regardless of the temperature breathing hard and tangled in blankets. and no stiffy.

yeah, when I wake up from a nightmare, even if I don't remember what the dream is about, I can tell because my heart is just pounding out of my chest and I'm breathing shallowly.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it's biological...in nature if you're threatened & may have to fight, your dick & balls will draw closer to the body to lessen the chance of being damaged during battle...

during a nightmare, your body senses that it's in danger...therefore, no wood...

shifty

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's biological...in nature if you're threatened & may have to fight, your dick & balls will draw closer to the body to lessen the chance of being damaged during battle...

during a nightmare, your body senses that it's in danger...therefore, no wood...
That's a great answer :cool:

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Generally, when I'm sleeping and I wake up from a dream, my cock is hard. No big news there; that's what happens to healthy guys.

When I wake up from a nightmare, however ... and I have some doozies ... I'm never hard. But then, in real life, I wouldn't stay hard if I were terrified about something.

Do you find the same thing? Or do you wake up from a nightmare with your cock stiff in spite of the scary dream?

Hmm.. I do not know.

Over night, I dreamed about witnessing a news helicopter crash on my street. I still woke up with a hard on...