Sleep-Deprived = Slow To Bone

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead, Sep 19, 2009.

1. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

That's what I've found out about myself, anyway. When I'm working too hard and cutting back on sleep to five or six hours a night, I don't get reliable hardons as easily. It takes extra work to get the ol' cock totally stiff. That's not just after one night, but after repeated nights (and at times I'll go weeks without getting enough sleep).

But when I can catch up on sleep and get at least seven or eight hours of sleep each night, I'm in good shape, and I can count on my penis to get and stay nice and stiff when I want him to (and even at times when I wasn't counting on him getting hard).

I've been reading recently about how getting enough sleep is as important as eating right and getting good exercise. I'm a guy in my mid-to-early 50s who has been good about eating and working out for a long time, but there are times I suck at getting enough sleep. I'll bet I'm not the only one.

2. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

Funny how diet and exercise are usually the tougher things to learn about but sleep is so hard to master! Good luck with that. I think it'll finally get easier when you're elderly.

3. Attila the Hung

Attila the Hung Active Member

Albums:
    Guess I`m screwed then, I average about 5-6 hours of sleep at night and this has been the case my whole life. I don`t think I have ever slept a full 7-8 hours ever, might have to make a rendez-vous with my physician to see if anything can be done.

4. katana1

katana1 New Member

Agreed. Sleep, among other things, is one of the things that is easier to control but can really be detrimental to acheiving solid erections. I personally find that when I don't get good sleep my girth and length are affected most in both the flaccid and erect states.

Draft saved Draft deleted