Sleep naked at college dorm?

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, I have been sleeping naked for the past couple years, really comfortable, never going back to clothes!

But I am going to college next year and I do not want to give up sleeping naked!

Boys always shower together and stand in front of each other naked, is it a bad idea to sleep naked in my college dorm?

Also sometimes I walk around naked at home, in front of my parents. They do not seem to care.
Its like I'm in Garden of Eden. hahaha
Should I continue?

My sister is at college she says her boyfriend all ways sleeps naked, so does everyone do that, or is it just him?

Dude, if you are comfortable sleeping and being naked, do it.
I started sleeping naked when I was in middle school and never went back. I did it in the dorm and in the fraternity house and it was no big deal. No, not everyone does it, but sure there are other guys that do.
Don't worry about it.

Warrior70

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do what's comfy, I've slept naked since middle school, their is no other way to sleep. I'm sure your roommate will get used to it, or he already sleeps naked. I believe percentages of men sleeping naked is pretty high.

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just go for it, be yourself College is about exploration. plus if you have a suite mate like i did the clothing optional environment makes for relaxed common spaces we used to save a whack on laundry because we were always naked.

At the first college I went to (transferred for fact that it was really expensive (and far from home)), I slept naked in the old-style dorms, but I did warn my roommate. Now, where I am, I have some suitemates, but have my own private bedroom, so it doesn't matter (aside from going between my room and the shower, I wear shorts for that).

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude, if you are comfortable sleeping and being naked, do it.
I started sleeping naked when I was in middle school and never went back. I did it in the dorm and in the fraternity house and it was no big deal. No, not everyone does it, but sure there are other guys that do.
Don't worry about it.
Slept naked in college too. No problem
I also want to. Did you have a roommate?

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do what's comfy, I've slept naked since middle school, their is no other way to sleep. I'm sure your roommate will get used to it, or he already sleeps naked. I believe percentages of men sleeping naked is pretty high.
Thanks for the reply.
I did not know that the percentages of men sleeping naked is pretty high.

Reactions: abattist

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just go for it, be yourself College is about exploration. plus if you have a suite mate like i did the clothing optional environment makes for relaxed common spaces we used to save a whack on laundry because we were always naked.
Wow. Goals :)

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At the first college I went to (transferred for fact that it was really expensive (and far from home)), I slept naked in the old-style dorms, but I did warn my roommate. Now, where I am, I have some suitemates, but have my own private bedroom, so it doesn't matter (aside from going between my room and the shower, I wear shorts for that).
I think my dorm will be like an old-style dorm where there are two beds in one room.
I usually change to a t-shirt and underwear. And after I shower or get ready for bed, I usually walk around naked or a robe.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many factors can influence the culture of your dorm.These include, the percentage of freshmen, the college's affiliation (church for example), the traditions of the college and the specific dorm, and the region of the country, just to name a few. I lived in several dorms at a college that was loosely affiliated with a mainstream protestant denomination. The first dorm was full of stoners. If they forgot to put their clothes on they would be naked. If they forgot to take their clothes off they would be clothed. No one cared much. I suspect many slept naked. The next dorm was totally into Saturday intramural sports. They all played every Saturday afternoon and then would have naked water fights in the halls until dinner time. Everyone walked to the showers naked. They were almost all straight and I suspect that most slept in underwear. The next dorm was heavily gay. Interestingly a lot of women liked to hang around with us and there was a lot of coed/gay/straight nudity. Most slept naked most of the time.
Bear in mind that your first roommate is probably a matter of blind luck. After that, at most places, you can pick your roommate, sometimes you can make a swap during the first semester.

I also want to. Did you have a roommate?

Yes, I had a roommate in the dorm and in the fraternity house. Being naked wasn't an issue. I never asked or mentioned it, just did it. I was one of those guys that would walk the halls naked, whether to the showers or someone's room. Plenty of other guys did too. My roommates usually slept in boxers/boxer briefs, every now and then naked.

Like others have said, you just do what feels good to you. If you feel more comfortable sleeping naked, just do it. Hell, your roommate may want to and just be shy about doing it around you, too. Either way, if you approach it like it's no big deal, that's what it will be. If you are shy and awkward about it, that's what it will be, too.

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Many factors can influence the culture of your dorm.These include, the percentage of freshmen, the college's affiliation (church for example), the traditions of the college and the specific dorm, and the region of the country, just to name a few. I lived in several dorms at a college that was loosely affiliated with a mainstream protestant denomination. The first dorm was full of stoners. If they forgot to put their clothes on they would be naked. If they forgot to take their clothes off they would be clothed. No one cared much. I suspect many slept naked. The next dorm was totally into Saturday intramural sports. They all played every Saturday afternoon and then would have naked water fights in the halls until dinner time. Everyone walked to the showers naked. They were almost all straight and I suspect that most slept in underwear. The next dorm was heavily gay. Interestingly a lot of women liked to hang around with us and there was a lot of coed/gay/straight nudity. Most slept naked most of the time.
Bear in mind that your first roommate is probably a matter of blind luck. After that, at most places, you can pick your roommate, sometimes you can make a swap during the first semester.
Thank you for reply. So no one at college really cares it seems. :)

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I had a roommate in the dorm and in the fraternity house. Being naked wasn't an issue. I never asked or mentioned it, just did it. I was one of those guys that would walk the halls naked, whether to the showers or someone's room. Plenty of other guys did too. My roommates usually slept in boxers/boxer briefs, every now and then naked.

Like others have said, you just do what feels good to you. If you feel more comfortable sleeping naked, just do it. Hell, your roommate may want to and just be shy about doing it around you, too. Either way, if you approach it like it's no big deal, that's what it will be. If you are shy and awkward about it, that's what it will be, too.
Thanks for the reply.

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My school is more conservative so I didn't see any nudity in the dorms but I am sure it happens somewhere. I think I would just take my shorts off in bed so I can sleep naked

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am and have been in a primarily old style and athletic oriented dorm.
But from the first minute I made it a non issue. I changed regardless of who was around. I walked down the hall to the showers however I was dressed........which might have been totally naked, wearing a jockstrap, underwear, including briefs if that's what I had on, or whatever. I usually walked back to the room naked and still rubbing my hair with my towel or maybe with it over my shoulder.
With all this what I choose to sleep in or not was not a big deal and I wasn't going to ask permission from a peer.

You will inevitably need to address the morning wood or boners anytime for that matter if you are going to be total naked some.
I started the first night telling a new roomie hey man I jerk off almost every night and I enjoy it, I am not going to try to stay up til you fall asleep before I do that. If it bothers you that much let me know and I will alert you to leave the room while I take care of my pre sleep needs.

I have never had a roommate in the dorm or on a team trip that had a problem with the nudity or the jerking off. I heard every one of them rustling their own covers by at least the second night.

I made no effort to hide morning wood from the very first morning, probably even lingered to make a point I would not ever be embarrassed in my own room.

My body, my clothes, my dick, my ass, my choice.