Sleep on stomach with huge boobs?

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the women here who have BIG boobs, or even medium size ones - are you able to sleep on your stomach at all? Is it comfortable or do your boobs get squeezed out the sides a lot?

I imagine most women are used to it.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What is the point of this question? How is the answer going to help you?

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love sleeping on my stomach. Very comfy. The only problem that I have ever had is that sometimes sleeping on my tummy can caust my back to get out of line. (Bad posture) This is something that I am noticing as I age. I assume that it has something to do with having boobs period......but it may just be sleeping on the tummy gets the back out of line.

blacktightfit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the women here who have BIG boobs, or even medium size ones - are you able to sleep on your stomach at all? Is it comfortable or do your boobs get squeezed out the sides a lot?

I imagine most women are used to it.

I have DDs and sleep on my stomach often. It feels fine I guess? your boobs do kind of go to the side I think? I have never thought about it.

B_bigdick8888

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im not a woman but i sleep with my gf every night and she has DD's. She sleeps on her side, i've never seen her on her stomach

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do your boobs hand low, do they wobble to and fro...

sorry, distracted. I haven't slept on my stomach for years and years. if i put a pillow under my stomach to prevent strain on my back then it's OK, but it's my back not the size of my boobs that affects how i sleep.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually end up falling asleep on my back but sometimes on my side too. Yeah I pretty much never sleep on my stomach, never really thought about why. I don't think I did when I was little either.

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I sleep kind of in-between on my stomach and side. I can't sleep completely on my stomach because of the boobs.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I developed really young. Had boobs and period at age 9......And boobs seem to have been growing ever since. I am around a 42 DD. Anyways I find that when I sleep I am constantly moving all over the place. I start out on my back.....sleep on my sides.....and if I am cold....I end up sleeping on my tummy. I think it depends on if you like sleeping with a big fluffy pillow. My boobs feel like I am sleeping on two big fluffy pillows.....Sometimes they feel like they become one with the big fluffly pillow. The only time I ever have any problems is when I have some slight back pain the next day......and I need to do my back stretches to get my back ......back in line. Sometimes it is the only way I know that I slept on my back some the night before.

Anyways......I tend to try to avoid sleeping on my back......just because I don't like back pain the next day.......sciatica is not a lot of fun.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any big breasted women I've ever dated/slept with have avoided sleeping on their stomachs because they said it felt like their breasts were pushing into their chest.
And I must admit, I don't find that unreasonable.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is the point of this question? How is the answer going to help you?
As they say on my land: "curiosity killed the cat" I didn't ask this question but I could, usually i find myself asking woman all kind of questions.
Give the men some credit, at least it seams to be a women issue.
I always supposed that, and many woman here have confirmed this.

TooWet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I sleep kind of in-between on my stomach and side. I can't sleep completely on my stomach because of the boobs.

What she said. :rolleyes:

I can sleep on my stomach, actually, if I tuck one of my arms up under my boobs. But then I have to get to sleep before my arm does. :eek13:

rockgoddess

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can lay on my stomach and it doesn't bother me. But I don't sleep on my stomach because, like some other people mentioned, it hurts my back the next morning and also I don't like feeling smothered with my face in the pillow.

But if I'm just laying down to read or watch TV it doesn't bother my boobs at all. They sort of just smush out and adjust I guess.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually put one arm under my boobs and one under the pillow so I can sleep on my stomach. I sometimes end up on my side or back but that's when I'm really tired. I was a late bloomer so I really didn't have a big boobs issues until my late teens/early 20's. By then I was use to sleeping on my stomach and didn't really feel comfortable going to sleep in any other position. :rolleyes:

Iluvmywife333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has C cups and she has to sleep on her side. She says her back would hurt in the morning if she tried sleeping on her stomach...however I don't mind sleeping on her stomach :tongue:

D_Vincent_Van_Nova

Account Disabled
Media
My wife usually sleeps on her side because of her breasts. That's fine by me because it gives me easy access to suck on her nipples. When she does sleep on her stomach her boobs are kind of shoved out to each side. It doesn't look comfortable but it works for her now and then.