Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Have anyone came home from a night out and crashed at your mates and when you wake up in the middle of the night you see your mates cock hanging out of thier unddies? ever been earged to have a tug or a suck? anyone got any picks related to this?

i dunno if this counts as a picture but, i remember when me and my mate got druk once and (he had a girl freind at the time) so we headed home and he hurned to me and said im horney, so i need a wank, we was straight and i thought i was stright at the time so i just said o shut tp mun dont be silly. So the next thing he had me walking up a lane and we cae to this like hidden cabbin, so he got his 7+ cock out and strated tuggin, i didnt know what to do at the time so i kinda looked way but sneakly looked every naw and again. about 5 mins went by and he turned round and asked me to hold his cock, firstly i said no but then he kept on and on and slowly percuaded me to touch it. so i did and after another 5 mins went by he told me to suck his cock, u could imagin my first actions which was to tell him no so i said i was off home back to mine. After a few persutions, he stoped masterbating and we went back to his gaff and just chilled. It was around 2ish and i woke up to his hard cock poking me in the back, so toched it in a way to wake him up and for him to think i was sleeping. The next thing i was trodded with his pillow and he woke me up. I aked him what he was playing at and he said i want you to suck me. I told him that the answer would be the same as earlia. He told me that i wouldnt be gay and he wouldnt tell anyone so i said ok. He put us soft skined rock hard cock agained my chest and started to rub up and down. after turning really horny he slowly went to ward my mouth. Anitionally i backed away and i told him no but before i know it he ramed every inch down my throut. OMG i never expected that. I pushed him away and he asked why. So i told him that i didnt want to and he told me it was ok and that i may well carry on cause i wa half way there. I told him that i didnt wat him to cum in my mouth cause i was grossed out by it. So after about 10 minutes of full on sucking i felf this lush felling of his cock going into spazm and his warm, sweet, silky cum flooded my vulnerable mouth. I was ok with it and let his man juice spill out out over his bellend and dribble down his tight balls. it was over and then we both just feel straight aslweep. Todate we still see each other and hang out and now and again he trys it on but i havent been pulled in this time.:wink:

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I gave hand job to at least three guys while they were sleeping soundly. Two of them were well-hung. I mean horse hung.