Sleep sex

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Kayden96, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Kayden96

Kayden96 New Member

Does anyone else here wake up having sex?

Last weekend, I jumped in bed and snuggled up to my girl, nuzzling her neck and she just ass-checked me and grunted (hot :rolleyes: ). So, I rolled over and went to bed.

About an hour later, I wake up with her playing with my erection and she's sticking my hand down her pants. I don't know what it is about having sex half conscious, but we fucked like possessed bunnies for about an hour.

After we were done, I asked her where that came from and she said, "what do you mean, I woke up with your hand down my pants." :eek:

I told she put it there and that's how I woke up.

Has this happened to anyone else, where neither partner remembers initiating sex?

2. Luvhmlrg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No, but it sounds like fun

3. D_Snidely_Snatchlapper

It is a condition called sexsomnia. You can find information on it if you google it. It is controversial. Doctor's argue over its validity.

4. LBalex79

LBalex79 Member

Albums:
    OMG, i have been on both sides of this... it does happen. Once i woke up to a fantastic BJ, then i saw a change in my bf (he woke up) stopped, and fell back asleeep :/ He's told me that i've done the pevlic thrust thing a few times thinking i want sex, so he's learned to check to see if i'm really awake. I totally think half conscious sex is awesome. sometimes i wake my bf up with me in him.. :)

5. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    I read this title as sheep sex, lol.

6. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    It happens to me frequently. Apparently I will start to play with ym wife while I am asleep. Sometimes I wake up and we are fooling around and I assume she started it. She tells me later that I was the one who started it. Some other times it doest go that far, but I still start to fool around with her while completely asleep. I have no memory of starting these things but the ones that finish, now those are fun!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice