Sleep sex

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone else here wake up having sex?

Last weekend, I jumped in bed and snuggled up to my girl, nuzzling her neck and she just ass-checked me and grunted (hot :rolleyes: ). So, I rolled over and went to bed.

About an hour later, I wake up with her playing with my erection and she's sticking my hand down her pants. I don't know what it is about having sex half conscious, but we fucked like possessed bunnies for about an hour.

After we were done, I asked her where that came from and she said, "what do you mean, I woke up with your hand down my pants." :eek:

I told she put it there and that's how I woke up.

Has this happened to anyone else, where neither partner remembers initiating sex?

OMG, i have been on both sides of this... it does happen. Once i woke up to a fantastic BJ, then i saw a change in my bf (he woke up) stopped, and fell back asleeep :/ He's told me that i've done the pevlic thrust thing a few times thinking i want sex, so he's learned to check to see if i'm really awake. I totally think half conscious sex is awesome. sometimes i wake my bf up with me in him.. :)

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It happens to me frequently. Apparently I will start to play with ym wife while I am asleep. Sometimes I wake up and we are fooling around and I assume she started it. She tells me later that I was the one who started it. Some other times it doest go that far, but I still start to fool around with her while completely asleep. I have no memory of starting these things but the ones that finish, now those are fun!