Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hahahaha

so my roommate talks in his sleep. its hilarious. wakes up randomly and will say some random shit. right now he said it was 11 o clock and the football game is about to start. i asked him whos playing, he said i dont know. i asked him what time the game was going to start, he grabed his clock and said 2! hahaha, i love talking to him in his sleep! and btw, its 1:50, not 11

morano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my friend woke up screaming about bees and then went back to sleep. i never slept by them again lol

leonceswim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Me too. According to Hick I mumble too much for him to make out what I'm jabbering on about but I seem happy :smile:

thats exactly how he talks, but that part of it, i was able to understand clearly. but yeah, normally hell either talk to fast or too mumbled.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i've talked and walked in my sleep,

i dont think the walking part is actually while i'm asleep, it's more like a semi-conscious state, sometimes I get up and do things around the house and even go outside,without getting dressed, then go back to bed and either remember it as a dream the next day or don't remember doing it at all. occasionally i'll snap wide awake in the middle of it & think wtf am i doing here. it happened more when i was younger.

one time my dad found me (he thought somebody broke in) in the garage in my car naked & pissed off cuz it wouldn't start (i didn't have the key) saying i was going to be late for school. he thought i was stoned, but then i woke up, parents' always think the worst....

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been told that I talk in my sleep...but I don't believe it...

I had to share a hotel room with a cousin of mine a few months ago & discovered that he not only talks in his sleep, he also walks around!:eek:

At one point he got up and started cleaning the room...I sat there watching for a while & finally I said "WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING?"

He just totally ignored me & went about his work & then went back to bed...

The next morning I told him what happened & he refused to believe me!

surprise

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I talk in my sleep also. My partner has to wake me up sometime because I screaming. We found that my issue was being caused by medicine I take daily. A side effect is vivid dreams and when I have a nightmare I think it's real and start screaming like a b@!*&.

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've woken myself up yelling and laughing. I also wake-up laying sideways in the bed or with my head at the foot of the bed. Good thing I live alone.

I think it started when I started taking anti-depressents.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've woken myself up laughing a few times...it's pretty funny...
and once while having a bad dream about a guy who was strangling me, I woke up kicking the wall...strangely, I laughed at myself then, too!

leonceswim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i've talked and walked in my sleep,

i dont think the walking part is actually while i'm asleep, it's more like a semi-conscious state, sometimes I get up and do things around the house and even go outside,without getting dressed, then go back to bed and either remember it as a dream the next day or don't remember doing it at all. occasionally i'll snap wide awake in the middle of it & think wtf am i doing here. it happened more when i was younger.

one time my dad found me (he thought somebody broke in) in the garage in my car naked & pissed off cuz it wouldn't start (i didn't have the key) saying i was going to be late for school. he thought i was stoned, but then i woke up, parents' always think the worst....

hahaha, thats awesome! lol. yeah, i find it fun to talk to my roommate back now lol. never know what hes going to do next. he says he talks more when he comes back drunk.