Sleeping at boyfriends (Any fun sex ideas:))

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by 7"24, Oct 28, 2011.

1. 7"24

7"24 Member

Albums:
    Hey guys,

I'm sleeping at my boyfriends tonight we haven't been able to have a night together in weeks. We have slept together 4 times, he's a bottom. I'm looking to keep things fresh and exciting, any one have some ideas for how to spend the night :). We are both pretty inexperienced on the sexual side. No rimming, not ready for that yet lol.

2. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

always fun to play with your food...

whip cream....
    chocolate syrup......
    shaved ice.... (yes this is really hot!)

just a few ways to start foreplay lighthearted and fun...and get your tongues ready for some licking..

3. rough_neck_9_1

There's also taking a trip around the place, not necessarily full on sex but playing around in every room can give some perspective based fun. I'd also recommend look up adult toys online, not so much to buy right away if its out of a place of comfort, but kind of going through an online catalog and jest/joke around with the different toys and joke what you'd do with it etc.

#3 rough_neck_9_1, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  4. MH07

MH07 Member

Albums:

Taking a shower together is fun. Everybody gets all soapy and slippery and slidey. you can make it last as long as you want....Make him stand with his legs apart, totally still, while you wash every square inch of his body. Let him return the favor. Being held from behind as the water beats down is also incredibly erotic.

For that matter, I had a very hot afternoon one time with this guy who had bought some body paint. I had never seen it before. We got in the bathtub and had fun painting each other. Cheap thrills.

Another thing is to just stop in the middle of sex and hold totally still. Dick hard inside ass, just freeze and stay that way. It's an incredible feeling for both.

Pick up a game of Twister. Turn the music up loud. Get naked. Have fun.

And don't be afraid to try rimming, but only after you've taken a shower together....:smile:

#4 MH07, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  5. aninnymouse

Gold Member

A nice slow, sensual massage is nice. Complete with touching and attention to special areas, including but not limited to kissing, nibbling, licking and such.

A pair of those erotic dice may be good for some fun and games.

Of course, this is all in addition to what everyone else has suggested above.

The best thing to do is to just relax and enjoy being together. You haven't been able to do that in awhile, so just laying back and going with the flow and simply getting high on the moment and high on each other sounds like just the ticket; especially since the two of you have not had an easy go of it lately.

6. D2Have

D2Have New Member

Aw =)
    My boyfriend and I don't get to see each other too often. We've slept together only twice, and we have so much trouble falling asleep, even when we're done having sex. I guess we're just not used to it, and are excited of sleeping together, and the next morning we get so tired..

I'd just cuddle with my bf for the night, but you could lie down and talk about interesting topics... bed time stories are nice !

7. 7"24

7"24 Member

Albums:
    Hey guys,

He's in the shower in writing this in his bed. We spent the night just relaxing together, lots of kissing ;) we did have sex but I had basically blue balls by that point so came pretty quick and we had an amazing night sleeping by each other sides.

8. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Going on with the shower idea (and no it's not too late:wink:)....

I can totally relate to the "not ready for rimming", but the fact that you mentioned it, tells me that you've thought about it. Dude, I was right there with you at one time, but since trying it, I have never turned back. It is such a turn on for both sides.

Of course, getting past the "overthinking" of what it is, was a huge hurdle for me. I just wanted to let you know what worked for me. While taking a shower, making sure you completely wash and rinse the area thoroughly, give it a try. I guarantee you that you will be amazed :biggrin1:. As far as any odor, in that situation it is going to be a sweet smelling as any other part of his body.

Go ahead, I Dare ya,,,Find out whatchyur missin :wink:

9. B_rzl

B_rzl New Member

dude, thats the hottest and most romantic thing you couldve done, just hug and kiss and a little of sex. later you can try all of the above one by one. take ur time, cuddling is great. cheers

10. 7"24

7"24 Member

Albums:
    Yeah last night was awesome. Rolling around making out swapping who is on top of who is so much fun. It was nice to get be able to just bond. I could lay in bed cuddling with him forever. Sleeping next to him last was amazing I wish I could sleep in the same bed with him every night.

11. ed8101

ed8101 New Member

I'd love to take a shower (or even a bath) with another guy. Someone mentioned "Twister" -- has anyone played it naked?

Draft saved Draft deleted