Sleeping at the Airport

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I could never be a drag queen--my chest is too hairy and it's hard to find drag queen shoes in size 14.

You would be surprised at the amount of drag queens that are hairier than Tom Selleck and they wear Timbalands...on stage doing Cher's "Believe". Hehehe.

And if you would've said you couldn't be a drag queen because you have a big cock. Well, I wanna say that there are drag queens out there with more dick to feed Sally Struthers for a month. And that is a lot of cock to hold back with duct tape and nine pairs of support hose. :smile:

It is also funny to see a drag queen do make up. There is a line between "female" impersonator and "female" imprisonment. Some drag queens look like Nancy Pelosi and Tammy Faye Bakker had gotten together at the CLINIQUE counter and decided to do each other's makeup for the other. That is the "female" imprisonment look.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You would be surprised at the amount of drag queens that are hairier than Tom Selleck and they wear Timbalands...on stage doing Cher's "Believe". Hehehe.

And if you would've said you couldn't be a drag queen because you have a big cock. Well, I wanna say that there are drag queens out there with more dick to feed Sally Struthers for a month. And that is a lot of cock to hold back with duct tape and nine pairs of support hose. :smile:

It is also funny to see a drag queen do make up. There is a line between "female" impersonator and "female" imprisonment. Some drag queens look like Nancy Pelosi and Tammy Faye Bakker had gotten together at the CLINIQUE counter and decided to do each other's makeup for the other. That is the "female" imprisonment look.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL